Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case File #09

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Case File #09 Empty Case File #09

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 am

Dean had received a call from Ophelia earlier about some weird stuff going down in San Jose, CA. A group of kids all went into a comma at the same time. Three of the five have died from unexplained wounds. One was riddled with bullet holes, another impaled by nonexistent spikes, the last drowned. All of which happened spontaneously in their hospital beds with no one around. The only thing they have in common are all were in a video game club together. The rest of info she would give them as they arrived.

"Now Morty, we're entering a hospital, so try to act normal or they'll take your drugs away, okay?" Alex whispered to her little brother as they entered the lobby. Ophelia was sitting in a chair in front of them, reading a completely blank newspaper.

"You're late." She spoke up as they got closer. "See the guy to our left? In the waiting room? He's the only member of the club that's remained unharmed. Wait... why are there more of you? Two more and the demon is still around. How many hunters does it take to complete one case?"

She scanned their auras and pointed at Morty.

"That one seems unstable."

Melody
Admin

https://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Case File #09 Empty Re: Case File #09

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

Take away his drugs?! Morty wouldn't let them without a fight. In fact, he had been planning to pillage some prescriptions here, if at all possible, to see if he could tap into that gold vein of glaze-eyed glory. It was time to act sober, or be sneaky...probably both. Woah, who was that sex bomb in the chair? For one moment, Mort felt glad that Alex made him clean up on the way over.

"I am always unstable," he sighed, looking her over several times. She kind of reminded him of Alex, but he didn't think they were related. He wondered if she liked ecstasy. It was very important that he didn't start tweaking, though; the thought of losing his fix was very sobering, despite the whizzing of his mind on the latest happy pill. Focus. Focus. "Gonna go find a bathroom," Mort mumbled, intending to find a medicine cabinet instead. He was still high enough to think this was a great idea.

"Keep your brother on a leash, Alex." Dean's sigh was tense as he eyed Ophelia, still not trusting her. It didn't help that his initial group of brother and brother had multiplied into brother, brother, evil demon hooker, no longer a tranny, and drug addicted hobo that didn't help with anything. Couldn't take that guy anywhere, not even a gas station, without almost getting the cops called. "Yeah, yeah, I know, but it isn't going to last forever." He made sure to stare at Callas sharply at his statement, but the action merely made her smile with that smug way of hers. He wanted to knock her teeth out, then take the Impala on a roadtrip to the other end of the earth.

"Let's go talk to 'im, Sammy. You're a nerd; you can be my translator. Emphasis on trans." Yeah, Dean's only way to vent his frustration was to poke fun at Sam's cross dressing fiasco at every bend. He still had the costumes, despite Sam's insistence that they get tossed.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Alex grabbed Morty's collar to keep him from walking off.

"You're adorable, but you're not helping any." She replied, setting his down in the chair next to Ophelia.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him. Or whatever that saying means for a blind girl. I need you two ladies/demon to go and put these under the last two patients pillows." Ophelia replied, handing them each a tiny bag. "It'll help them ward off whatever they're fighting."

She pulled out a pair of handcuffs from her bag and shackled Morty to the chair.

"Well, I guess that works." Alex frowned, wishing she had thought of that. Taking the bag, she wandered off to find the room.

Ophelia looked over at Morty's aura and nodded.

"You're really damaged, aren't you?" She pulled out a small tin of Altoids mints and dropped one in the palm of his hand. "It's exactly what you hope it is. Go ahead, I've got plenty. What're you doing with dumb and dumber brothers anyways?"

-----------

Sam scowled, not finding Dean's joke funny at all as they found the other guy. He looked in his late teens, and very upset.

"Are you a member from the video game club? We're with the police, we'd like to ask you a few questions."

"The police? I already talked to you guys..." He frowned.

"We're just double checking our facts. Now, were you with the others on the night they went into a coma?"

"N-No, My mom wouldn't let me. She made meatloaf anyways, so... yeah, I didn't go. They were really excited about a game they got in the mail too. Who do you think did this to them?"

Sam looked over at Dean giving him the usual knowing look.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Morty pouted as he was caught, but couldn't really fight Alex when she made him sit, considering she could physically overpower him without trying too hard. He was pretty mild when he wasn't juiced up with someone else's greatness. Wait, this girl was blind? So she couldn't see how underfed and shady he looked? Maybe there was hope for him scoring, yet. He watched carefully as the woman handed off her little magic bag things, tilting his head to admire the blonde's retreating rear and being slightly more sneaky when he peeked at his sister. It wasn't his fault she was really good looking and he didn't have a strong moral upstanding.

"Handcuffs?" Was that allowed in a hospital? At least he was already high; that helped curb his need to find more drugs slightly. He really didn't like hospitals, though; they were too sterile and demanding, too cold to people like him. He fidgeted in his seat, uncomfortable in between the stark white walls when Ophelia broke his train of thought. A twitch of a smile flickered over his face, and he wheezed to himself, wringing his white bagged hands together until the plastic made that noise he liked so much.

"Forever and ever," he answered her, attention piqued by her Altoids tin. It was exactly what he hoped it was? Oh, this girl was already his favorite. He'd tell her anything she wanted to know, he decided, popping the mint into his mouth. "That girl says she's my sister, and she's with them, so she's making me come, too. I get to eat, so it's nice. I also have powers, which I guess is another reason why? Dunno. Don't care, either. Can I have another?" His mouth felt tingly and nice as he rested his head against her shoulder, peering up at her face hopefully.

-----

A new game, eh? And the only survivor was the one who couldn't be there to play it. Dean gave Sam a slight nod, then turned his attention to the teen, clearing his throat.

"Did you get a copy of this game, too? Know anything else about it, maybe that your friends told you?"

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"Your sister? Ah, well you know what? Sisters are good. I have a little one. They are nice to keep around. Parents on the other hand can suck it as far as I'm concerned. Also, I've decided that i like you. Want to go to my motel and I'll get us some dinner?" Ophelia didn't know what it was, but she felt like her and Morty were connected somehow, and that feeling was much nicer than family. You can't take connections away.

When he rested his head against her shoulder, Ophelia frowned. It was adorable, but, it was also something that seemed way too personal and personal leads to relationships and relationships lead to being abandoned.

"Well, one more I guess. If you take too many, you'll pass out and the doctors will take you to a place where no drugs are allowed." She whispered dropping another into his hand. He reminded her of Steve, who was probably waiting back at the motel from bacon treats. "Come on Morty, let's go, you sound too skinny, we need to get some food in you."

She laughed and unlocked the handcuffs before taking his hand in her obnoxiously bright neon green gloves.

"Can you lead me down the street? The motel is on the right. Also, if it's not too forward, I would like sex after we get pizza..."

------------------------

"Uh, yeah, I've got it right here in my bag. I picked it up from Kim's house when I heard what happened, her parents don't like her playing video games. Please don't tell them, okay?" He frowned, holding the disk up for them. "Here, take it. I don't think I can play it after what's happened."

The cover said 'Best Game Ever'

"Thank, we'll be in touch." Sammy walked with Dean back towards the lobby, not even noticing the other two were gone. "So Dean, I say we get the girls and we analyze this thing. Do you think there's such a think as a cursed video game? I can't see any other explanation to this."

Alex walked back over and smiled until she noticed.

"Where the hell is Morty?!"

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

"I never turn down dinner," Morty confided seriously, having no idea why this girl was offering, but not bothering to question it. Drugs, food...man, he could lick her shoes for weeks in return for all this awesomeness. Right now, though, he just seemed to be making her uncomfortable, so out of fear of having all of the good taken away, Morty sat back up, tugging his knees to his chest and staring at her owlishly. Oh, good, he could have one more, anyway. Eagerly popping the mint into his mouth, Morty chewed it up and swallowed, hoping it would kick in soon. His mouth still tingled, which was a good sign.

Yeah, he was too drug-damaged to realize that they were actually mints, and not 'mints'.

"Anything you want, forever." Tone reverent, Morty rose when she uncuffed him, squeezing her hand as a goofy grin slid across his face. A hot babe was inviting him out to her place to eat after giving him some of her stash. This was the most intimacy he had ever had with a woman, because you knew it was legit when she shared her stash. Or when she had a stash at all. That meant she understood why he needed a stash. Nodding vigorously as she asked to be led out, knowing he wouldn't refuse her anything, Mort tugged her forward, then froze when she laid her final and best offer on the table. For a moment, he sucked air in open-mouthed, like a fish, but then he did a delighted mini-dance where he stood, whisking her out the doors moments later.

"I will take you until the end of time, just say so! Or at least until one of us falls asleep. But you can always wake me up for more." Today was the best day ever. He didn't have to be afraid of family, because she wasn't his sister. There was no need to feel terrorized by commitment that would whip around and slash his heart out, because people who wanted serious stuff didn't offer sex and pizza after minutes of meeting. He would proclaim love to her right there, or at least get on his knees for praising God and her superior sex with garbled prayer, but there was too much importance to get through.

Needless to say, Morty gladly lead Ophelia to her motel, and would have carried her like a princess, if he had the strength.

-----

"Will do, kid. Stay safe, maybe do some reflecting." Yadda yadda, other stuff Sam might say in this position. Dean pocketed the game and bid the teen goodbye, waiting until they were in the lobby before saying anything.

"Sounds good. Hell, what items can't be cursed, nowadays? We can look up some purification hoo-hah rituals, maybe, see what we can do about it when we figure out what's going on. Jeeze, killer games. How lame is that? Almost as bad as the name. This is why dad never let you play too much of this crap." Dean sent Sam a pointed look, wondering why any child would need video games when they could have ACDC instead. That was what he'd get a kid for a birthday, or whatever. Practically promised future badassery, unlike demon blood, and speaking of which...

"Looks like someone ran off to get laid." Callas smirked at the empty seats, knowing the scent of lust well by now. They had the right idea, though, and Callas envied the casual sex. Yeah, she wanted to be pregnant, but there was never anything wrong with casual sex, especially if it was Dean's little brother she could bang. So many perks. She bet he got teary eyed sometimes. "Might as well leave them be and get the job over with."

Ah, but she didn't understand like Dean did. Placing a hand on Alex's shoulder, Dean sighed, sharing her little brother pains. Why were all little brothers so stupid when it came to getting laid.

"Don't you dare follow in his footsteps, Sammy." Even though he knew his brother would, eventually...unless Callas conveniently died beforehand. Yeah. Conveniently...

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Ophelia blinked in the direction of Morty's dance. So cute. It made her want to bring out the whip, but alas, she knew it's better to start off slow.

When they walked into the hotel room a low growl came from across the way, but there was nothing there.

"O-Oh, um, I have a strange pet. He's a wolf... of sorts. He'll like you if you're nice to him." Ophelia clapped her hands, causing the hell hound to appear and trot over to her side, eying Mort carefully. "His name is Steve. I'm going to go order the pizza and change, you two play nice."

she took the phone and went into the small attached kitchen.

Steve began to circle Morty's legs, sniffing him before stopping at his feet with an expectant look. Morty could tell that Steve wanted to know if he was going to be his new Dad.

----------------------

"What?! But... I'm not there to hold his hand and talk him through it. What if she's too rough with him." Alex frowned, then remembered how lame she sounded via Dean the other day in the dream world. "I mean.. uh... heck yeah. He's becoming a man. 'Bout time I got some too, and other cool stuff, like buying a horse? Or.. uh.. a helicopter?"

She really didn't know what cool people did. Alex carefully peered over at Dean, trying to follow his lead. Cool car, check, she had a motorcycle. Nice style, check, she had a leather jacket and fitted Jeans. Brother issues, definitely check. Then what was missing? Swagger. Yeah, that's in.

Alex shrugged, putting her hands in her pocket and strutting out to her bike.

"Come on ladies, let's get this finished so we can go get some sandwiches and beer..." She smirked. So far so good.

Sam frowned deeply. One Dean was more than enough.

"Alright, but I forbid anyone from playing the game until we know the details." He grumbled.

"Forbid? As in, you're telling Dean and I what to do? As in ordering us, the older siblings? Dean, your brother is getting sassy. I really want to play it now...."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Morty cocked his head as he looked towards the growling, wondering if those pills were hallucinogens. Awesome. Even bad trips were fun, after all, when compared to reality. So it was a strange pet? Did that mean he wasn't tripping? Nah, he was always tripping. The idea of a 'wolf' didn't scare him, though, because Morty knew he was too scrawny to be appetizing, and thus, was safe forever from predatory, people-eating...things.

"Steve? Okay." Morty waited where he stood until Ophelia was out of sight, then crouched down to the hell hound after it settled, pressing their noses together and smiling warmly. Fishing in his pocket, he found a roach and his lighter, as well as a bag of Cheetos that he had filched from the last gas station he ruined for the gang. This dog was so awesome looking, and Morty wanted to love it forever. Therefore, he lit up the roach and hissed out a hit, blowing the smoke gently forward before sitting down and opening the bag of Cheetos.

"Steve, I would love to be your daddy. And this is bonding time. You are so cool and big and handsome and I am going to love you. Now just sniff this up, and then we can fall in love with Cheetos together." Voice raspy, he blew another ring of smoke at Steve, then offered the hellhound a Cheeto, giggling. "Can I hug you after this? And scratch your ears? Steeeeeeevie." Finally, Mort had found a Scooby worthy of his Shaggy.

-----

"He'd like it rough." Callas shrugged her shoulders loosely, amused by Alex's attempts to Dean-ify herself. As if they needed one more oaf in this ridiculous pack they were forming. Dean scowled and shook his head, wondering what the appeal of evil women was to the poor younger brothers of the world. If only he had the means to save them from themselves. He hoped there was still time to rescue Sam, but secretly, he felt as if it was becoming a lost cause, unless he nabbed her knife or the Colt and got rid of the problem before it could develop further. Patting Alex's shoulder powerfully, Dean rolled his neck around to loosen the muscles there, then headed over to the Impala.

"Sam has been full of sass since he picked up that demonic whore influence. You'd better get Morty away from Ophelia before she fucks him over, instead of just ramming him. C'mon, Sammy. Gag your evil hooker, while you're at it. And we're going to have to at least look at the damn thing, or else we won't be able to figure out what's going on with it." Sliding behind the wheel, Dean started the car, touching the game in his pocket before fondling the wheel a bit.

"Sam," Callas sighed, placing a hand on his arm, "just want you to know...I'm decking your brother the next time he opens his mouth in my direction. Just one punch. Don't freak out, okay?" Smiling cooly, she pat his cheek, then guided his fingers through the fringe of her hair to placate him before filling the Impala's back seat.

Little did anyone know, Dean's deprivation of video games as a child had him promising to pop that stupid game in as soon as possible. As if electronics could kick his ass, much less kill him.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Stevie sneezed at the smoke then relaxed, panting happily beside the scrawny young man. After a few minutes, the hound was curled up against Morty, letting him wrap his arms around his furry neck. This Dad is much better than the last one he had to bite becuase he was trying to steal his mom and bacon treats. He also doesn't like that Dean guy. He eyed his bacon treats one second too many.

When the hugging was over, Steve bit the side of Morty's sleeve and pulled him over to his dog bed and nudged his favorite squeaky toy for Morty to share.

"I just got off the phone with your sister. I convinced her that you can spend the night. Morty?" She spotted his aura with Steve's. Oh no. It's too cute. And why did she agree to let him spend the night?! That's practically marriage! But... he was adorable and he looked like he could use a bed to sleep on for once. "The pizza will be here soon."

carefully moving with her arms stretched out, she found the bed and start down facing them.

"Do you have any bedroom preferences? Should I wear something special?"

-----------------------------

Sam held Callas' hand to keep her from punching Dean as they drove to the motel room along with a game system, just in case.

Alex was parked in front of it, getting off the phone and shaking her head.

"He wants to stay the night there, and I guess it's best if he's somewhere safe while we work this case." She shrugged but was obviously still worrying about him as they went inside and Sam set up the system.

"Okay, I'm going to go call bobby, no one touch anything." He scolded, staring at Alex and Dean especially before walking outside to use his phone.

Alex stared at Dean, then the game, then back at Dean.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh, oh, oh, Steve was letting this hug happen! Morty was overjoyed, and snuggled his face into Steve's neck for a long moment, basking in the brotherhood of being high and loving everything. With a bit of confusion, he crawled along after the hellhound while he was led, setting next to the dog bed and practically glowing as he was offered love...in disguise as a squeaky toy. Morty squeaked it with pleasure and placed a sloppy kiss between the hound's ears, grinning from ear to ear.

"So great..." he whispered, then perked up like a dog himself at the sound of Ophelia's voice. "I can?" There was no other explanation. This woman...this woman was a goddess. If only he could be her footstool. Wait, wasn't she going to sleep with him, and then sleep with him? There was also sleeping with him. And pizza! Yes, yes, she was...divine. "Thank you God...I promise to hook you up the next time I see you." His promise was made under quiet breath before he scratched behind Steve's ears, setting the toy down and nodding in amicable thanks before crawling determinedly towards Ophelia. It wasn't that he couldn't walk, but more that crawling sounded fun at this point in time.

"Oh. Feel. E. Yah. I want to call you something...something...like....master. Wait. No. Maybe. What do you have to wear? Do I still get to take it off for you? Or do you like strutting your stuff? Because that is also cool." He butt his face against her knees, not perceiving the distance correctly, and kissed her kneecaps before flopping down beside her legs, whiskery chin tickling. "You are amazing looking, so I will be aroused by everything you wear, forever."

-----

Callas was oddly quiet during the car ride, and continually eyed Sam's hand twisted with hers, as if it were an alien concept that no one ever did. Even when Dean began to gripe about her, she made no move to strike him, instead squeezing Sam's hand experimentally and immediately turning her head to hide the way the corners of her mouth twitched instinctively in response. She didn't know if she was ill or if Dean had snuck maggots into her fries, because it made her stomach ticklish and crawly. It had been a long, long time since she had thought about being a human, but this was pure weakness. Sam could have asked her to give Dean a hug then and she probably would have seriously considered it.

Terrifying.

Soon, they pulled over, however, and she pulled her hand from his as she escaped the vehicle, restlessly entering the hotel and sitting on the bed that Dean would now never sleep on. In other words, it was where Sam was going to be that night, if they stayed that long. Dean wasn't quite as eager to go inside, and instead meandered to Alex, seeing what was going on. With Ophelia was somewhere safe? As if. Dean would have to educate Alex in the dangers of Ophelia Evil Eyes before it was too late for her brother. In the meantime, though, he had to maintain his position as the Badass Winchester and test out this video game for the good of humanity.

"Yeah, sure, wouldn't dream of it," he assured Sam, then immediately turned on the game console and television before plucking the game from his pocket and slipping it into the whirring machine. "Don't you say anything to him, she-thing, or else." The threat required no thought, but earned retaliation in an uncomfortable shock to the butt. Dean would have bitched some more, but it looked like the game was coming on, so he grabbed a controller and flipped her off, instead.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 pm

What was he doing? Why did she want to want to run her fingers through his hair and scratch him behind the ears?

"You think... I'm pretty?" She blinked behind her sunglasses, caught slightly off guard. The last time she had seen what she looked like, it was a weird demonic cannibal creature version. Not something she was proud of. Not to mention most guys didn't waste the breath to compliment her. They just went straight for the bed. "M-Morty. There's something I should show you first. If it scares you, I won't be offended or anything..."

She carefully pulled him back up to eye level then took off her sunglasses, revealing black eyes behind them. Ophelia sucked in her breath, waiting for him to freak out. Steve whimpered in the corner, prepared to lose his new Dad as well.

--------------------------

Alex took another controller, leaving two more vacant. The title screen was blank expect for a quickly flash of the words 'No Turning Back'. Then in bright colorful colors popped up 'Best Game Ever! press start.'

Alex shrugged and did so. Then the lights began to flicker.

"Hey, did you guys... what are you doing?!" Sam yelled, hurrying back inside. "Dean! What did I tell you?!"

he sighed heavily then tossed Callas on controller before sitting next to her with his own.

As soon as they were all touching it, things went completely dark.

When the lights came back on, they were in some sort of futuristic military facility. Above each of their heads was a hit bar. Callas and Dean both had 1000hp. Alex had 800 and Sam had 500.

"What the..." Alex looked around as the light in the room flickered as well. In the distance, they would hear screaming. Dean would find a machine gun in his hand. Sam just had a med kit. The girls both held a small devices in their hands, like tiny computers, too small to be a laptop with a cord extending from the back. "Guys.. look out the window."

Out was pitch black space speckled with stars.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm

"Um. Well. I can see you, so I know you are." Blind girls, apparently, were...insecure? And thought they were scary? Morty concluded that blind girls weren't on the right drugs, and resolved to show Ophelia the right ones, when he could get his hands on them. "I'm very straight, if you think being a girl is scary. Well. You might scare me if you start raging and chasing me around with a paddle for smoking in the church, but....oh. Huh." Tilting his head to the right, Morty examined her bare eyes. He then tilted his head to the left, to see what that would do for him. What, exactly, was scary? Hm. Hopefully she wouldn't deny him food and sex when he opened his mouth.

"You look better without the sunglasses. They get in the way of my eyes looking at your face. You won't wear them tonight, will you?" Reaching up with his Walmart bagged hands, Mort gently took the sunglasses from her, then put them on, himself, squawking slightly. "I can't seeeeeee! It's so dark! Darkness. Is here, forever." For a pause, he giggled, then took them off and folded them up to hang on Ophelia's shirt. It was time for cheesy, 'I am high' poetic verse, or something.

"Your eyes....are like.....eyes that tell me....to..." Wait, he almost had it....wait for it... "To...make tonight awesome for you. Yeah. What do you like? I can do stuff...I make awesome nachos." But they were going to have pizza...huh. He'd think of a way to repay her.

-----
Nope, this game still wasn't intimidating. What a nerdy, nerdy experience.

"You told me we need to investigate this thing. I'm just doing it first-hand." Dean stared intently at the screen, unperturbed by the flashing lights. He wanted to know what the hype was, why so many kids wasted away on these things. Glancing over his shoulder, he watched Sam submit to it and toss Callas a controller. Looks like they were all in on it, then.

It also seemed that this was all according to the thing's plan.

"What the hell is this?" Dean questioned, examining the gun in his hands and deeming it useless against the supernatural. What happened to his iron shots, the salt slugs? Silver rounds? Nada. But they did get the perks of having floating bars over their heads. Real swanky. Kids, how could they resist? Even so...he did kind of feel like a bigger badass than usual. His daydreaming of great things was interrupted as Callas pushed past him, examining the device in her hands with confusion as she peeked from the window. Video games were not things that she was particularly familiar with, since she didn't much care for targeting teenagers and lonely, middle-aged men.

"We're in space," she stated flatly, then shook her head. "What are these?" Someone here had to know; after all, they were human, and this was normal to humans...technology.

"Heck if I know; Sam is the nerd, not me. I hear screaming, though, and I'm guessing we're in that game. Explains why everyone died in different ways. Maybe we just have to beat it to get rid of the curse, eh?" Undaunted, Dean headed for the nearest exit-looking area, ready for whatever.

"So if we die in here, we're dead out there. Sam," Callas sighed, "stay close. You're not allowed to die." Idly, she wondered if she could die in here, despite being a demon. It didn't sound plausible, but she didn't really care about her life; Sam was the accident prone one here, after all.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Ophelia blushed slightly, taken aback by this strange boy. Once the shock subsided, she smiled and pulled him close, planting a soft kiss on his lips, not know the effect it was going to have.

"You're sweet. Oh, Pizza's here." She let him go and went to the door to pay for it before taking it back and setting it on the table. Steve started barking at Morty, sensing something was wrong with him, becuase he could sense blindness or something.

"Steve, calm down. Morty? You okay?"

------------------------------

"I have no idea Dean, SOMEONE told me that video games will melt my brain inside my skull and them i would be a zombie and you would have to shoot me! So I didn't get a chance." Sam grumbled, staring at his med-pack.

"I know..." Alex whispered, taking her box and attaching it to the door, causing it to open, then spoke into it. "Hello? We need help. Anyone there? We need to get out."

"Roger, take passage C to the exit. The last rescue ship is about to take off solider." Came a staticy voice over the device before going silent.

"Uh.. Alex... is there something you want to tell us?" Sam whispered, looking suspicious.

"...not really..." Alex frowned until they all started to stare. "Okay! Okay! I was a huge nerd in high school. Happy? Now if one of you laughs, I'm leaving you behind and stealing your items. Follow me if you want to live."

She smirked and marched out into the hall. Before they could cross, a creature broke out of a room to their side. http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/336/943338_20071203_screen016.jpg

It's large knife of an arm tried to stab Sam.

"Get a head shot Dean!"

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 am

Morty definitely didn't expect to go blind when she kissed him. At first, he thought he closed his eyes without noticing, or that he never took off her sunglasses, but...no, he couldn't feel them on his face. His eyes were open. Either she was a goddess and he just said the wrong thing, or he ODed and was now slowly dying. Which took priority on his deathbed, pizza or sex? Ugh, that was too hard of a decision! Licking his lips nervously, Morty bounced where he sat, straining to see something, anything, but instead finding nothing...at least, until he turned his head and saw some crazy colors.

"Oh my freakin' Jesus ashtray, whatever you gave me earlier is trippy. The world is gone! Gone, forever! But these colors aren't bad. I've never taken something that made my eyes melt into useless. Steeeeeve, where are you? I'm...blind...ish." Reaching tentatively out, he fondled the air, terrified and in awe all at once. "Did you go blind from drug ODing? I think that's what's happening. Dangit, now I can't see you!" He'd only seen her with clothes on, too...and he could bet that she was better looking nude.

-----

Dean decided that Alex being a nerd explained her eagerness to play this game. Well, whatever got them out before Sam turned into a game zombie that he would have to shoot, but not really, because he would never shoot Sammy...not without shooting himself, afterwards. He trailed after Alex as she opened the door, then heard the creature bust in, feeling more in his element now that Sammy was at risk for being shanked by a hideous monster. Dean eagerly beheaded it with a barrage of bullets as Callas yanked Sam backwards, away from the creature's spear-like arm.

"I told you to stay close." Releasing his jacket, Callas swiped a hand down his back, as if dusting him off, and gestured to Alex. "Lead the way. An explanation of how this thing works would be nice, too." Because, all in all, Callas felt like the little door-talking device was useless for keeping Sam's neck off of the guillotine board.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 am

"Wait... blind with colorful shapes?" Ophelia wasn't stupid, it was obvious their touch had caused him to mimic her ability somehow. Even Steve figured it out as he snorted and walked over to Morty, pushing his head into the boy's extended hand to let him know that he was there.

"It's okay Morty, I think it'll go away soon." She reached out and found his other hand, leading him to sit down. Putting two and two together, it wasn't a far guess to figure out what Morty's power was, and if he's not burdened by the abilities of everyone else he's touched, it must be temporary. "It's just those mints I gave you. They're finally kicking in. See all the pretty colors around me and Steve? In the meantime, you should eat."

Ophelia curled up beside him and began to feed him pizza.

------------------------------

Sam's eyes were still wide in horror long after the creature had been shot down.

"I'm not liking this game," He pouted, following the others as they headed down the corridor.

"Just keep up." Alex responded. "And the device is a communication system. It should show our inventory and a map if you connect it to the panels along side the doors. Wait... what is that?"

Alex moved over to a larger window and stared at the stars.

"That constellation... looks like Morty? Is it an Easter egg?" She whispered, then disappeared. It didn't look like she died, maybe she found a way out of the game. When the others looked, they wouldn't see anything unusual in the stars.

Their attention to the window wouldn't last long as a clicking sound came from the end of the hall. A door opened revealing a busty Asian beauty having a fight with another one of those spike arm creatures. She pulled a gun magically out of her form fitting space suit and aimed it at the beast.

"Carl, knock it off. I thought we agreed to not fight on Thursdays! Wait... is it Wednesday? Ohhh I see, my fault. Carry on." She whispered with a dazed expression before barrel rolling out of the way of a stabbing attack and shooting it in the head with precision. "Sorry 'bout that Carl. See you tomorrow. I'll ask Fran 'bout that one thing if I see her on my way out. Also, are you coming to dinner tonight?"

She was talking to the corpse when she noticed she wasn't alone. Slowly tilting her head towards the group, she frowned.

"More players? You shouldn't be here..." The woman whispered, looking more upset. Dean would recognize her as April, his first and maybe last somewhat long relationship (3 weeks long... hahahaha). She was the class president, the smart girl from the rich family in a school he attended. They had to date in secret becuase her father didn't approve. But this April seemed less composed and more... insane.

April apparently didn't recognize him though and quickly scaled the wall, climbing into an air duct with expert ease, mumbling something about needing to make more coffee cake.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 pm

"Aaaah, okay. As long as I didn't OD." Happily letting the blind woman tug him along, glad to have both her support and Steve's, Morty settled down and snuggled into the cush of whatever she sat him on, smelling the tantalizing aroma of pizza. He took a bite of what Ophelia offered him and chewed thoroughly before swallowing, a grin following in succession. "You are the best woman, ever. Seriously. I'll shine your shoes forever." He munched on some more pizza and held Ophelia's hand while he did so, trying to remember what women liked. Most of his ideas involved weed and sex.

-----

"See, you were just fine without playing 'em." Dean's tone was all-knowing as he used the situation to his advantage, feeling like Sam was a little kid, again. His illusion would be more perfect without that blonde whore flanking his brother's side...though he was glad that she yoinked him away from that thing. Not that he couldn't handle it in time with his gun mastery. Maybe if he thought of her as an evil babysitter instead...no, that was worse. Then the babysitter would be trying to get knocked up by his little Sammy. Disgusting.

Callas watched Dean's face contort with displeasure before flicking her eyes to Alex's back, listening to her know-how and filing it away for future use. Maps if they were hooked up to a door. Something about Passage C, earlier. They'd make it out in one piece, she believed, though Alex's quick disappearance didn't seem to strengthen that thought. There definitely wasn't a homeless person in the stars, either.

"Alex?" Dean called, rushing to the spot where she used to be. "Fuck! Where'd she go?" Before he had the chance to continue with his irritation and worry, however, the sound of something on its way in brought his eyes from the window. Alex was sort of like a fanbo...girl that he was mentoring (and wouldn't mind banging), so he felt bad for letting her pop out of existence like that. Hopefully they could get through this crap fast, and find out if she was okay. But who was the busty Asian beauty? A game character?

Staring long and hard at the woman, Dean felt the niggling sensation of recognition, though he couldn't peg her until she stopped talking crazy to the dead thing. That girl he dated, back in the day. Autumn? No, that was the red-head he slept with shortly after their break-up. A...A....August? No...something that sounded like a monkey. He remembered winning her over with some kind of monkey-related pickup line.

"April?" he puzzled, watching her crawl into the vent.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 pm

"The best?" Ophelia blinked, then smiled slightly. "Well, you're the only one that thinks that, but thank you. As far as shoe shining goes, I wouldn't even be able to notice, so instead, why don't you tell me more about yourself."

It was weird that she wanted to know more, but she told herself that it was just curiosity for his powers and obviously strange background. Ophelia turned to rest her legs in Morty's lap while feeding him another bite of the pizza, before kissing his cheek happily.

----------------------

"We're all going to die in here!" Sam exclaimed, looking horrified at being in space, and the unknown monsters, and the disappearing girls, and everything else he saw. He was never going to play a video game again. Ever. To make things worse, Dean was going crazy too if he thought he recognized that girl. She's probably a figment of his imagination! His porn imagination! "Dean, you're loosing it. I'm loosing it. We. Need. To. Get. Out!"

apparently space cabin fever sets in fast.

But, at the sound of her name being called, the woman dangled her head upside from the air vent, much like a monkey, and stared.

"... Dean?" She whispered, looking confused. "A-alright... you are in April's head, but April will think about sleeping with you anyways. Now hurry fake people. This world explodes in five minutes."

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Sam gasped, but climbed awkwardly into the air vent anyways. When the dropped out on the other end they were in a bright green forested area.

And they were all kids again. Even Callas was a human child again. While their personalities were that of kids, they seemed to retain all their memories.

Dean looked the oldest at 10 years old, and everyone had a pokeball in their hands.

"Dean? I'm scared and confused and I don't know what this is..." Sammy pouted, holding the ball in the air before running to tackle his brother with a hug.

"Boys, April needs you to follow her..." The little slightly chubby Chinese girl whispered quietly. "The Pokemon... they know we're here..."

"Callas! The Pokemon, whatever that is, they know we are heeeeere. Hurry, you've got to hold my hand!" Sam said, sticking it out for her.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

There went his chance to lick her shoes. Oh, well. Morty gave her legs a pat with his free hand, chewing slowly around a piece of pizza before his eyebrows furrowed. She wanted to know about him. No one had ever wanted to know about him, before.

"There isn't anything that I won't eat, ever." Morty's start was slow as he pondered what, exactly, she wanted to know, and decided that telling her a bit of everything would suffice. Give her the Mortimer sampler plate before they finished their main course and dove into dessert. Full course meals were so fancy...he had never had one of those, either. Ophelia was probably his fairy hot-not-mother. Like...a fairy...sex bomb...awesome woman...person. Yeah.

"I've always wanted a dog. I can play a didgeridoo. I also forgot where I put mine. Maybe I sold it for drugs. My family ditched me as a baby. When I was a shrimp...or maybe a crawfish...which is actually a funfish...wait, what? No. I have superpowers that can't save my world. If I could, I'd buy myself some spandex to wear." And he would have a giant M on his chest, or maybe his back, because that sounded unconventional and people could oooh and aaaah as they watched him walk away. "And I want to listen to you talk, because your voice is better than the sauce on pizza." Which he was eating. The thought made Morty's head light and ticklish, or maybe it was her kisses that did that.

-----

"Woah, Sammy, chill out. Rule number five, never lose your cool, remember?" Dean frowned, ignoring the fact that he constantly broke that rule. It also helped that super crazy and super hot April mentioned something about sleeping with him. He was up that vent in five seconds flat, as soon as Sam went in. He was hoping that Callas would blow up on the space ship, and become space gore for the space sharks to eat. Unfortunately, he was not so lucky, because they all came out safe and sound in a grassy clearing...as kids.

"Don't worry, Sammy, I'll keep you safe." Dean slung an arm protectively around his brother as he clutched the Pokeball in his opposite hand. A red baseball cap sat skewed on his head, the simple black logo on its front indistinguishable, and a chest belt fit across his open vest like a line of ammo, though it was filled with Pokeballs. Dean had no idea what they were, or if anything was in them, however, but hoped that they were more dangerous than they looked. Pressing the button on the center of the ball in his hand, he was surprised to see it swell in size, then looked to April for guidance, though he kept a facade of knowing exactly what was going on. After all, he had to be a good role model for Sammy, because he was already going down the wrong path of wanting cute little blonde girls. Evil cute little blonde girls.

The aforementioned evil cute little blonde girl was looking between the three of them tensely, clutching the Pokeball in her hand as she fought to quell her nerves. Her natural fear towards them unsettled her from wanting to follow them anywhere, and she shifted in place, sun-bleached strands of hair tickling her nose beneath the broad brim of the straw hat she wore. A pair of white, too-short overalls with Pokeball buttons covered the soft pink t-shirt she wore, and knee-high socks silently urged lonely pedophiles to draw erotic fan art of her as she tightened her lips together. Sam wanted to hold her hand. That was a marriage vow where she came from, and the thought made her face burn fiercely. Would marrying him make these 'Pokemon' leave them alone?

"C'mon, blondie, it's not safe here." Dean called back to her, tone rough, just like her brother's. 'Pokemon'...they didn't sound human. She would show him that she could handle this situation. Whatever they were, she was willing to bet that she could catch them with less effort than a centipede, then shove the fact into her brother's smarmy face...or Dean's. And Dean wouldn't like it if she married Sammy.

Callas gripped the younger Winchester's hand tightly, flushing red at the skip in her heart as she strode forward, full of enough bravado to make herself feel better.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

"Wait..." So that was the connection. Both were tossed aside by the people responsible for their safety. "I see... it's really hard trusting people after that, isn't it? It's easier to get angry all the time."

She leaned her head against the nook between Morty's shoulder and his neck.

"When I was little, my parents traded my eyes to a demon in exchange for wealth. Then they have be up for adoption as well." She whispered, not used to sharing this info with one night stands. "But... enough of that."

She kissed her way up his neck then tackled him back on the bed.

Steve snorted and walked with shame all the way to the bathroom, curling up with his squeaky toy, trying to block out the sound of his parents doing it.

-----------------------

"April wishes you all would keep it down." She whispered, stepping forward in her denim shorts and suspenders over her yellow tank top. Before they could get far. A caterpie, Pinser, and Weedle jumped out from the bushes, creeper style, and blocked their path. "April knew this was coming..."

She frowned and showed them to press the button on the balls and throw them on the ground. As she did so, a short angry looking monkey appeared from hers.

"Mankey! These creeper type pokemon tried to pet April's hair!" She yelled, causing Sam to blush and Mankey to get pissed. He looked like a drugged out test animal as it threw itself on Weedle.

Sam followed the movement, but froze when he saw it was just some pink carebear. Why was the world so cruel.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm

"It's even easier to get high!" Mort squealed, nuzzling her hair with his cheek as her head came to rest against him. Drugs were much better than being depressed and angry all of the time, which is what his childhood had consisted of. Drugs kept him away from that, refused to let him see past the trippy lights and subdued hallucinations into the core of his raw hurting. "Parents are worthless. They just got rid of us because they knew we'd do better, anyway." If better meant becoming a homeless man with no shred of dignity left. Hm. Yes, he was pretty sure that's what it meant, because he was still a bit stoned.

"Enough of wha--oooh, okay."

Case File #09 729344647_0e3e1ebc3e

And Morty enjoyed the most magnificent lay of his life.

-----

Dean had already pressed the button to his ball, so it didn't take much more effort to toss it. Seeing the explosion of red light erupt from it to transform into some kind of armored tank of a rhino, though, that was much more badass than he was expecting. The rock-plated Pokemon pawed at the ground like an antsy bull, and locking its sights onto Pinsir, it charged forward, a guttural cry spilling forward as it bowed its head. Dean didn't have to say a single thing to get it moving, either, which made him grin. "Hellooooo, awesome."

Personally, Callas felt like she could just grab a rucksack and handle all of this on her own, but was too curious to pass up the chance to see what was in her contraption, and threw it, eyes widening at the enormous bee that hummed its way out. Ruby red eyes tilted towards her, then Sam and his Clefairy, and its barbed arms twitched once in response.

"Get it." Callas murmured, pointing towards the Caterpie and squeezing Sam's hand. That was all it took to send the insect into assault mode, and it shot towards the helpless caterpillar, keen on exterminating it. Its apparent trainer then had time to turn her attention to Sam, eying his creature with mild interest. It looked cute, so she gave Sam a slightly pitying smile, wondering if her hand would uplift him with warm fuzzies like his did to her.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Afterward Ophelia wrapped up in the sheet and curled up beside Morty, just enough fabric between them so his vision would start to come back. It wasn't often that she wished she could see. Not now that she's used to the darkness. But this is one of those moments. She wanted to look up at Morty and see what he looked like, and what sort of expression he wore. She knew from earlier roaming hands that he's painfully skinny, so much so that she was afraid her larger thighs might snap him in half. His facial features seemed tired but boyishly charming, and his hair was wild but soft.

"Morty?" She snuggled up closer to the sheet separating them. "Let's get some sleep. But first... can you describe what all your see when your vision comes back? Like the room, and us. I just want to know if I'm picturing this right."

Steve jumped up on the bed to sleep at their feet once he thought it was safe.

-----------------------------

The three cool pokemon were doing a pretty good job of scaring off the creepers. Meanwhile, Clefairy pranced over to Sam's tiny sneakers and used them as a pillow to take a nap, looking adorable in the process.

"Callas?" Sam looked over at her with wide eyes and squeezing her hand. "I can't move. It's being cute."

He was looking pretty adorable himself.

Once the other pokemon were scared off, April called Manky to her side and started walking forward where a town peeked over the treetops.

"April thinks we might be ready for a gym battle...." She whispered, looking them over. "Well, Dean and the girl at least..."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am

"Describe stuff? Mmmm...okay." Morty waited until the blackness faded, feeling sated and warm beside Ophelia. His eyes wandered around, not knowing exactly where to begin, then decided that he would start with Steve, who had come to be loved. "Steve is on the foot of the bed, and he looks like the most awesome dog, ever. Your hair is messy from sex, and your face is kinda pink. I still look scrawny. The blanket on your bed is dark green." But did she know what colors were what? Hm. "The walls are pasty, and I don't have dirt under my fingernails today. And we are cuddling." To emphasize that point, Mort put an arm around her, smiling widely to himself. He was probably the best describer ever, but not really.

"Anything else?" Pressing into her, Mort settled down into the bed, a slow and pleasant grogginess sifting across his muscles. This was the nice tired, not the drug crash or the feeble, 'I'm starving to death' weariness. Morty wished he could fall asleep like this forever.

-----

Callas could relate with how Sam was feeling exactly, though he was the one keeping her in place, not Clefairy. Those wide eyes unsettled her, but not nearly as much as his hand did locked up with hers. Why did he have to...to look at her like that? Feeling as if her brother would come back from the dead to make some snide comments in her moment of weakness, Callas tore her eyes away from his face, instead staring down at her sandals and toeing them off to press her feet into the dirt. Beedrill's thrumming wings signaled its return as the large insect settled itself on her straw hat, making her head tip from the change in weight before she compensated for it.

"He's squeezing," she mumbled under her breath, "so it's not my fault, Jareth." Seemingly assured by this quiet announcement, Callas dared to peer at Sam from beneath her hat, then carefully leaned down and scooped his Clefairy up with her free arm. "You're being cute." It came out as a wavering accusation, and not a very good one, at that.

Up ahead, Dean was raking his nails over the rocky horn of his Pokemon, dully impressed by its sheer brute force. Whatever they had to do here, he was sure they'd kick ass at it. Sammy would definitely be safe. With his brother fresh in mind, Dean glanced back, watching the flustered future demon bitch gently pull Sam along with her behind he and April. What was weird was that she seemed genuinely human, instead of...just evil in a young body. He didn't know how to feel about that, and decided to continue following their crazy guide.

"You gonna give me a hand watching out for Sammy?" Tilting his head back towards his brother as he addressed the rock type at his side, he watched it stop to peer back at the children before grunting in what Dean assumed was agreement, taking heavy footsteps forward. Where were they going, that town? Hopefully they'd have somewhere with some food. Sammy might be getting hungry, and he himself felt his growing boy appetite returning.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 am

Ophelia curled up, listening to everything he said, picturing their surroundings and him.

"No, that's perfect. Thank you." She planted a kiss on the top of his hair before dozing off as well.

In the morning, Morty would wake up alone on the bed and with no sign of anyone else in the room. Not even his sister was there to pick him up. On the table was a note, but the writing was completely illegible.

--------------------------

Clefairy gave an odd sort of giggle when it was picked up.

"I think it likes you, Callas. I do too..." Sam whispered, walking over and taking her arm so they could walk forward together.

"We're here. Viridian City." April spoke up before randomly rolling on the ground the rest of the way into the town. Popping back up, she hurried and pointed at one building in particular. "That's where we have the gym leader fight. You guys get to move onto the next game when you beat it, or you can stay here for the night."

"Dean... I don't wanna go to a gym..." Sam pouted, patting his pudgy stomach. "Please don't make me exercise..."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 am

Morty stretched awake, tangling the blankets around his limbs as he began groping around the bed for Ophelia or Steve. His eyebrows furrowed at the cold mattress he found, and he sat up, rubbing his eyes with a frown and a slight headache. No one was there. No one was...anywhere.

"Steve? Ophelia?" Clambering out of the bed, Morty looked around, finding no traces of life save for himself. Sure, he found the note, but it looked like the stuff he scribbled when he was high. Had he...had he dreamt all of last night? Expression crumpling into one of disappointment, Morty crushed the note in his fist, then tossed it to the floor before finding his clothes. Sometimes this happened when he got high; he had these crazy ideas, never quite knew where reality ended and fantasy began. Everything was probably a lie. It had happened before; once, he had gone as far as to believe he was falling in love before waking up in an alleyway, broken and bruised.

"Right..." Patting down his ratty clothing for any sign of relief, Morty was blessed with none, and settled for using the facility he had come across before the cleaning lady or someone came in to yell at him for not paying, or something. After a long shower that left his skin pink and raw, Morty dressed, wrapping the sheet around his clothed body before leaving the motel. A mild whisper began to touch the corner of his ear, hooking into his eardrum and tugging persistently. Only when Morty came to an alleyway did he pause to listen, falling into the darkness of trash and damp concrete.

"Morty, baby, don't be so sad. I'm still here for you. Tell you what--I'll take you away from all of this. You've wanted to meet me, right? Just come to me, babe." Golden eyes seared into his mind's eye, and Mort felt tears trickle down his cheeks, a vague nod tipping his chin methodically.

"Just tell me where to go," he rasped, looking like a crazy homeless man to the rest of the world as he continued to mutter, striding out from the alleyway with purposeful steps. He wanted to be happy. Was it so much to ask? Life just kept taunting him at every bend, dangling all of the things that he wanted, taking away what he needed...but the golden eyed woman, she had never hurt him. She felt so solid, so real, he couldn't bring himself to doubt in her. If she would make him happy, make those dreams go away for real feeling, he'd do whatever she wanted, just as long as those hallucinations of sisters, dogs, and luck dissipated forever.

-----

The little boys from where she used to live had never been this...cute. Callas' ears burned with steady heat as she walked arm in arm with him, steadying Clefairy within the crook of her other arm like a child. She was glad that Jareth couldn't see her now.

"Viridian City? Does it have any good food places?" Dean watched April roll with a lopsided frown, unsure of what a Gym Leader was, or why he had to fight them. Not that he ever had a chance of losing to anyone. "And we just have to beat the Gym Leader, Sammy. I've got it handled. Just make sure to cheer your big bro on while he's awesome." In reality, he would be much more confident with a shotgun in his hands, but a killer rhino worked, too. "We'll figure out what to do after this." And with that, he tromped forward, pushing the door to the gym open slowly and peering inside. No one got a sneak attack on Dean Winchester.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 am

Before Morty could get too far, something grabbed hold of him and yanked him back.

Steve was there, growling and snapping his teeth at the demon. Nobody tries to hurt his dad. Especially not evil people with bad intentions.

Placing one paw possessively on Morty's chest so he wouldn't be able to get up, Steve growled deeper at yellow eyed creature that he knew very well. Steve used to belong to him back when he was a bad dog. He used to have to kill people. But new dad didn't make him do bad things. Steve loves new dad.

Once he made sure the demon wasn't going to advance, Steve bit down on Morty's jacket and started pulling him down the sidewalk and into a nearby park.

Ophelia was sitting pathetically in the grass, soaking wet and pouting, hugging a bag of soggy muffins.

"M-Morty? What are you doing out of the hotel room? Were you trying to leave?" She whispered, peering over at his aura. "I got us breakfast... but I fell into a pond... and now it's no good. I'm sorry..."

----------------------

When Dean burst right in, he was greeted by not one, but two rhyhorn's, even bigger than his own.

"Well yous boys 'n girls don't look familiar." Came a greasy voice from a chair across the area. "I ain't seen none of yous around 'ere. You wanna battle, eh? I normally take 'ppointments from you squirts, but ehh, I make an exception, alright?"

The mob boss looking guy stepped forward.

"How's you wanna do this?"

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next