Case 11: Lawrence, KS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Case 11:  Lawrence, KS - Page 2 Empty Re: Case 11: Lawrence, KS

Post  Melody on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:14 pm

"Oh, so this is the feeding process. Very interesting." Castiel blinked before Sam tackled him to the ground, pressing his hands over the angel's eyes.

"Don't look at my wife!" He pouted. How could Callas just expose herself like that in front of this guy. "Callas, I want to get married right away, so don't get any weird ideas, okay?"

"Ever? Well, I suppose I could try..." Castiel replied, pulling Sam off of him and leading the way to the car.

Sam pouted until his phone went off.

"Dean! I had a baby! I mean, Callas did, but it's mine too, since we have to share. Want to see it?! It's so cute. We're coming home, but I'll send you picture along the way." He giggled, and dean's phone would suddenly receive about a hundred photo's of Robin. Mostly the back of his head though...

Melody
Admin

View user profile http://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 pm

"Feeding the baby isn't a weird idea, Sam." Callas followed unabashedly after Castiel, flattered in a roundabout way by Sam's antics and amused enough for the edge of her tone to become blunt. Once they were in the car, she heard Dean's disappointed groan over the phone, and almost immediately a smirk settled onto her face. Small comforts did wonders.

Dean was seated outside of their motel room when they arrived, a cigarette between his fingers as he stared down the Impala. That evil baby that was inside of his car...it had been conceived there, too. Already, so much evil hovered over its head, and Dean didn't know if he should be entirely repulsed or blindingly angry at the child's arrival. Settling for quietly disgusted and wary, he raised the nicotine stick to his lips, but ended up biting down on the end as his brows furrowed in a glare.

"Well, let's see it...without you spamming my phone." Voice raising to reach Sam's ears, Dean gestured tensely to the air before throwing his cigarette down and grinding it under his shoe. Callas slid from the side of the vehicle with Robin in-arm, brushing an icy glance over him before deciding that she didn't want to bother.

"You're not doing anything to him, Dean. Try and we'll see if the Winchester horse is still ready to ride without testicles." Honestly, she didn't see how she was going to continue this lifestyle now that Robin was popped out. He was too vulnerable now, and so was Sam...it also didn't help that Dean was, most definitely, an enemy. Sam might be able to keep him in line, but she knew it would take him awhile to warm up to the idea of being related to Robin. No, all that was on his mind was wrathful violence, and she refused to put up with it now, even if it meant disappearing with the kid for a few years. Alone, she could handle him expertly, keep him safe indefinitely, but the situation here was too unstable.

"That's my brother's kid, and I have every right to see it, bitch." Dean's growl was tense with agitation, and he looked more than little betrayed as he kept his eyes averted from Sam. Truth be told, he had expected bros before hoes to pull through, in the end, send her packing with that kid...actually, he never expected it to survive full term, for various reasons. Seeing it now, and how happy Sam looked, stung. It made Dean feel like he might still be in Hell, after all. How far did brotherly love extend? Enough to cover a pair of monsters?

"No." Callas replied tartly as she passed him, entering the motel room while he was caught up in thought.

Dean couldn't help but agree.

Mindie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 am

"Dean! Don't curse around the baby. What if that's the first word he learns?!" Sam had every intention to make sure that word was 'daddy' though. "Both of you, don't fight around him either. I read that babies need a happy environment. Now come over here, Dean, I'll let you see my beautiful baby boy. But hands to yourself, okay?"

Sam meant that so baby Robin doesn't suck the life out of his new uncle, not that Dean was dangerous. Though he was.

Taking Dean by the arm, he gently pulled his brother over to Callas and the newborn. Though, he totally checked to make sure the boob wasn't out before the big reveal.

"Dun dun dunnnnnnn, and that is the newest Winchester." He grinned, waving his hands in the air. "Isn't he so cute?! I wanna hug him so much, but I'm afraid I might squish him, so I'm waiting until my hands stop shaking. Dean, his name is Robin. Like a little bird, or my sidekick. Oh my god... this makes me Batman...."

Castiel walked inside, scrunching up his nose at the smell of sex lingering in the air and the shower running in the adjacent bathroom.

"Dean, you will notice the lack for horns. I think you will also be pleased to know that I have confirmed the cuteness of the baby and it very much belongs to your brother... look at how he keeps hitting himself in the face... that can only result from Samuel's offspring." The angel nodded while cracking open a window.

Melody
Admin

View user profile http://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2