Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son...

2 posters

Go down

Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son... Empty Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son...

Post  Melody Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Dean would get an e-mail from Emi, a hunter he 'knew' off and on back when Sammy was newly dealing with fatherhood. You had to get out of that house sometimes, and what better way to enjoy the few hours of freedom?

Well apparently she needs some help, of the supernatural variety, and she wanted him and Sam to meet her at a diner fairly close by. Sam decided it would be good to get Robin out of the house, so he brought him along.

"Now, Robin. You listen to us, and do what we say, no matter what, okay? This might be really dangerous, and your mother will kill me, and I'll jump off a cliff if anything happens to you." He smiled and pinched Robin's cheek, even though the boy was already 10. "Dean, if something should happen to me today... make sure... you don't influence Robin at all. Last thing we need is another kid as bad as you were growing up. Remember when you kissed Suzy Grolsky when we were 7 and looking for a chubucabra? You then stole her toys and gave them to me. We had to change motels just to avoid her mom. Robin, be nothing like him, well, maybe you can take after his awesome moments."

They arrived at the dingy diner. Emi was sitting down in a booth in the darkest corner, still looking asian and busty as usual, and becuase she's asian, she hasn't aged much. Not like Sam did anyways. Sam was able to grow facial hair now! Almost like a real man.

"Dean..." She got up from her seat, revealing an 8 year old boy sitting on the other side of her. Also Asian. His hair formed a slight fauxhawk, and he wore jeans, an AC/DC t-shirt, and an oversized canvas jacket. "O-Oh, this kid... He's my nephew. Ben, say hi to Dean and Sam, and... oh, who's this."

She looked at Robin.

"Sam's little girl?"

Ben glared at all of them, and put his headphones one. He certainly didn't like having to pretend to be his mom's nephew, but apparently these were dangerous people. Ben didn't understand how his mom even knew they creeps. She's just a law secretary in suburbia. Laaaame.

Melody
Admin

https://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son... Empty Re: Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son...

Post  Mindie Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Robin didn't understand how his dad could jump off a cliff after his mother killed him, but didn't mention it, instead nodding and taking the pinch with an uneasy smile. It wasn't often that he disobeyed, so the warning was unneeded, though the blonde boy didn't mind redundancy, save for one case...

"Nothing is going to happen, Sammy, unless his bitch genes kick in. And I'll have you know that I was a perfectly kick-ass little boy. Was saving your butt before you could even walk." Dean smirked, continuing his long-strided walk towards a date with Destiny. Er, Emi. Destiny was the waitress here that he'd banged a couple of nights ago, and damn, was her ass worth a second one-night stand. He shed his lewd train of thought as they entered the bar, since it seemed his current booty-call wasn't on duty, and let his eyes roam around for a familiar rack. Ah, there it was. DDs, and life was sweet again.

"Dad, am I here to call mom after you and Uncle Dean get drunk, again?" Robin whispered, pale hand coming to rest on Sam's back as deceptively green eyes attached to his face. He was becoming better at hiding the inky black of his demon blood, at least.

"Hey, butt-munch, I can hear you--heeeey, Em. You toting baggage, too? Heh. This is the nephew." Dean couldn't help the sour note that had stained his tone, making Robin's cheeks flush as he ducked behind his father. His blonde hair fell in front of his face, already past his shoulders in length, and his hands dove for the sanctity of his jean pockets. The jacket that hung on his willowy frame belonged to his mother, and he shrugged deep within it, pretending that he was sprawled across the burnt, spicy scent of her bed, where no one antagonized him. Mainly because Uncle Dean refused to enter any room that had been defiled by his mother's "filthy demon sexytime" with any amount of regularity.

"'M Robin," he muttered from behind Sam, daring to peer out from behind him at the younger boy accompanying Uncle Dean's lady-friend. He looked like he wanted to punch them all in the face, and Robin was prompted to leave all the more.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son... Empty Re: Dean, meet this kid that's totally not your son...

Post  Melody Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

"Heh, Robbie, we're not..." Sam just shook his head. "That's not the plan this time, but good job listening to your mom."

He ruffled Robin's hair when he hid behind him. So cute. It made him want to do something dorky like plan a family picnic.

"He's my beautiful son. The apple of my eye. My pride and joy..." He kept mumbling random sayings while smiling to himself, obviously in another world. Emi began to question calling them now, they obviously weren't on the top of their game like they used to be.

Meanwhile, Ben looked over at Robin, his glare softening sightly when he saw how shy the kid was. Despite being a complete badass and ladies man, Ben wasn't a horrible person. First he checked to make sure his hair looked good, in case that pretty waitress came back from her break anytime soon, like father like son, then he slid out of the booth.

"Hey, kid. Wanna play my video game with me? You can watch while I kill these zombies, and make them wish they were never born, and then killed, and this raised from the dead. They'll be saying 'Beeeen, Pleease, don't kill us again! Make us into your servants!', which would be pretty badass, but I'm a lone wolf. Zombies just slow you down." He nodded to Robin and walked over to another booth, letting the kid sit next to him.

Sam looked at Ben, then at Dean, then at Ben again.

"...weird. So uh, what was it you needed to talk about, Emi?" He sat down in the seat across from her, putting on his serious yet empathy face.

"W-Well, my nephew over there. He's going through some changes. Not puberty yet, though he swears he grew a chest hair last week, but someone stole it. You see, well. Don't you dare hurt him after I say this, but werewolves run in part of my family. Usually they're killed after they turn but, Ben's different. And I don't mean, different becuase I care about him, I mean, he really is different. I just need some help researching. That's all. Dean Winchester, if you even think about reaching for a gun loaded with silver bullets, I will end your brother right here and now. You know I'm not playing." She gave him a steely eyed glance, then relaxed. "He's not dangerous, just confused."

Sam looked at Dean.

"Dead, what if it was you. I would do anything in my power to save you." He frowned, the empathy kicking in hard. "Let's help her."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am

Robin's eyes widened as he was addressed, and he hoped that their color hadn't wavered in his surprise.

"Yeah, I'd like that," he mumbled, sounding more upbeat as Ben went on to describe how amazing he was at this strange game. Robin, himself, had never played a video game--after all, why bother with fake zombies when your parents killed real ones?--and he was quite curious. Trailing after the shorter boy, Robin sat down beside him at the new booth, careful to stay in his own space. Dean watched him settle before turning his attention to Emi, not wanting Robin to sprout his evil wings and get psycho on some kid. That'd keep him from getting any from this busty Asian for awhile...

"Werewolf?" People needed to stop banging monsters, for the sake of his temper. "Different, huh? Yeah, I'm sure. He'll be shifting and tearing out throats sooner or later." Suddenly, Dean didn't feel as nervous about having demon spawn sit next to werewolf cub. Maybe they would go freaky at the same time, and kill each other.

"You want to help everyone, Sam. Hell, you've fallen for so many traps like that. I don't want to waste my time with another freak baby when I have bigger fish to fry." Sure, Dean didn't know what those fish were, yet, but life just wasn't right when they made the endearing squirts who liked AC/DC into monsters.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am

Ben continued to show Robin his mad skillz, only taking a break to chat between levels.

"You know... that's not my aunt... that's my mom." He whispered after level 8. "She said we have to lie, or that cool but suuuper old guy would freak out. Hey, What's your dad like?"

He looked over at Sam.

"Looks like a wuss, no offense. Still, must be nice to have someone to practice fighting. Mom refuses. Women, am I right?" He grinned over at one of the waitresses, making her giggle at how cute he is. "The ladies love me."

Sam gave Dean the eyes. The ones that say 'I love you and I wanna do something good today and we've got nothing else to do and Robin finally has a frieeeeeeend.'

"Dean, come on. Can't we at least hear her out." He frowned, raging some major empathy points.

"Dean only listens when he hears his own voice." Emi rolled her eyes. "And I think you've both mistaken me. I wasn't asking. The way I see it is you help me do this research, or I'll share those photo's to Sam of our evening in Wisconsin. Oh you remember Dean. It took some effort, but I finally got you into that latex suit... Got the pics right here in my bag."

She grinned at him.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, boys. He doesn't turn into a wolf, and it doesn't happen on full moons either. We'll show you when we get back to your place. Ben! Grab your bag and get in Dean's car."

Ben gasped, then tried to look cool again.

"Y-You mean the 1976 Chevy Impala?" His voice cracked slightly as he hopped out of the booth. "Yesssssss. Can I drive?!"

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm

"She didn't sound very convincing. My dad? Uh...he is a wuss, most of the time. Mom and Uncle Dean usually are in charge." Robin strategically didn't mention that he didn't practice fighting with his dad. He'd tried it once, with instruction from his mother, and almost sapped his father's life force on the prompt of awry, familial angst. Castiel was the only one he could touch with complete safety as his powers shaped and developed.

"What is your dad like?" The blonde boy ventured, hands tangling together in his lap as he spared a disinterested glance to the waitress Ben had wooed. He reminded Robin of Uncle Dean, and so his antics were well-known, despite their just meeting. A disturbed prickling distracted him from his thoughts, however, and he stole a brief peek at his Uncle Dean.

"I don't take orders unless it's a bedroom fetish, and you know it." Dean had tensed where he stood, pointedly keeping his eyes from Sam's potent stare as he puffed himself out like a threatened animal. "Go ahead and show him. I've dealt with worse, by now." Pointed memories of Hell kept him entertained amidst the chaos that was the Winchester lifestyle, though he hadn't told anyone outside of his family about the little "vacation". Before the escapade, yeah, maybe some pictures of latex and ridicule could barb him into compliance for the sake of his self-respect, but Dean wasn't taking it, now.

"I'll see what your brat can do, but I'm not hesitating to off him if ol' Lucky inside decides to bite the mailman." He held the same standard for Robin, though he refused to tell Sam anything of the sort. They'd had enough ugly relations in the past, when law school was more important than family. Family...demon blood didn't make up a family. Monsters weren't family. Sam was a ditzy ESPN broadcaster, but he wasn't... Sam didn't come into this equation.

"No one drives my baby but me, bucko. You can sit in the back with Em and de--dear...little Robin." There wasn't much point in spilling the beans about demon child. Dean shook his head and tromped out to his car, quick to slide into the driver's seat and start the engine with a gruff frown.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Ben shrugged at Robin's question.

"I don't know who he is. Mom's story changes a lot. Sometimes he's dead, sometimes he's fighting a war, sometimes he's just on vacation for a really long time. I'm pretty sure he's in the NBA. Have you heard of Shaq before? I get this feeling he's the one. I mean, despite our obvious resemblance." Ben was a short half asian kid.

He hurried out to the car, looking impatient at his mom and Sam. "Come on ladies. You can have your Tupperware party another day. Geez."

Slowly, he caressed the door handle, sighing, before getting in.

Emi rolled her eyes. Damn brat that she loved was really turning more and more into Dean. She idly wondered if it would go away if she sent him to band camp or something...

When they got back to the house, Emi dragged Ben around back, then nodded.

"This is the only time I'm okay with you turning in public, alright? no loopholes like last time."

"B-But..." He frowned, looking embarrassed, then looking at Dean. "Mom, I don't want to... it's stupid."

"M-Mom?! hahahaha, what, listen to this kid. Thinks I'm his mom. Hah. Yeah right! Looooser." Emi freaked out, then pinched Ben's cheek roughly.

"Uhghg, fine!" Ben crouched and writhed around awkwardly until he turned into Medium sized Husky, still a bit of a pup.

"See? Nothing to worry about. Pansies." Emi felt like a proud parent as she scratched Ben behind the ears.

"D-Dean? Can I talk to you... inside..." Sam quickly pulled his brother into the house. "First of all, the kid is adorable! I want to give him to Robbie for his birthday. Secondly... my suspicion senses are tingling. When was the last time you saw Emi? 8 years ago? And the kid is kind of an ass. Add to that the music. You don't think..."

Meanwhile, BenDog sulked over to Robbie, laying grumpily at his feet.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum