Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?! THIS SH*T IS URGENT." (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.")

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?!  THIS SH*T IS URGENT."  (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.") Empty "DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?! THIS SH*T IS URGENT." (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.")

Post  Mindie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Bobby's phone call had been to bring up a juicy line that John Winchester had been following. Not only would it supposedly lead to the Colt, but also a cluster of demons, their leader ol' Yellow Eyes. Dean knew that wouldn't keep his dad away; oh no, if anything, it would make his father more eager to go. The gun to kill all ghoulies paired with the most important one he wanted dead? No way was he missing that party. The thought kept Dean's foot on the gas pedal like a lead weight as he sped through border after border, landing them south. When Dean finally brought them to a real stop, they were in a greasy neighborhood of dusty roads and smoke-clotted air.

"Well, isn't this beautiful?" Dean commented dryly, climbing out of the car and immediately going to the trunk. Holy water by the gallon, check. Enough salt to season the ocean, check. A readiness to blow some brains out for his dad, definite check. He was ready to charge in, guns blazing.

"Hey, meat-head, ever consider that this is exactly what they want? Get all the Winchesters together, have their way with them one at a time? Do you even know if that was really Bobby on the phone?" Her hand went to her knife hilt as she slid from the back seat of the Impala, eyes narrowed. This was definitely too easy and straightforward.

"Then they'll have exactly what they want. If there's any chance dad is in there, we've gotta help him out, but I won't just lay down and let them have me. Now shut up and babysit your girlfriend while I do the human thing and help my dad." Dean peered down the barrel of his shotgun and deemed it ready before locking a round into place. There was no sign of human life thus far, just a wide expanse of slate gray warehouses that looked like they had seen better days, and a few abandoned shops. He wasn't afraid of the cops being called, at any rate.

"I'm not letting both of you rush in like idiots!" Callas snapped, but Dean was dutifully ignoring her as he strode forward, rounding the side of the nearest warehouse to spy upon its contents. Of course. She could deal with Dean dying, honestly, but Sam...she actually found herself disturbed by the thought of him dying. To cope with the odd sensation, she told herself it was because he hadn't fulfilled his end of the deal, yet, and she didn't want to be jipped. At any rate, the second he tried to launch himself into an idiot move, she'd make sure to stop him. No one was allowed to get handsy with this Winchester as long as she had a way to stop them.

"Sam, you can't do this. Talk some sense into your brother, do something! You're both going to get slaughtered." Appealing to Sam's sense of logic probably wouldn't do much good when it came to their father, but she decided to show him some humanity before incapacitating him at the last safe moment.

Meanwhile, several states away, Morty found himself disembarking the long bus 'home'...feeling oddly warm inside.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

"DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?!  THIS SH*T IS URGENT."  (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.") Empty Re: "DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?! THIS SH*T IS URGENT." (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.")

Post  Melody Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:34 pm

"D-Dean... my new best friend and I can help you..." April struggled to speak properly as she patted Callas' shoulder. "L-Let me climb the building and see... see what's happening. Besides... I think you're being sexist and it makes me want to do things to you."

Her mind still seemed to be all over the place though and she nuzzled the impala.

"I hate to say it, But I think they're right Dean. I mean, we have no idea what we're getting into. I'm not saying we shouldn't save dad, but maybe we should have a plan. April can scope out the area, and Callas can be an extra hand in helping take down the demons. Besides, do you really want to leave them alone with your car? April licked it earlier and I can only imagine what Callas will do out of spite." Sam shrugged, taking his iron knife and inching around the corner of a warehouse to check out the setting.

---------------

Ophelia showed him inside the house with the crazy looking wallpaper of charms and the floor littered with dog toys, like one of those ball pits as playhouses, but with squeaky toys instead.

"Are you hungry? I'll make us some dinner. T-This is... well.. it's your home now if you want it to be. I know it's nothing special, but it's safe, and warm."

Melody
Admin

https://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?!  THIS SH*T IS URGENT."  (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.") Empty Re: "DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR A CASE NUMBER?! THIS SH*T IS URGENT." (Case 10: "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH A LOCATION, DAD NEEDS US NOW.")

Post  Mindie Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Dean didn't want to rely on people/evil whores that he didn't totally trust when it came to his father. Even the Impala wasn't as important as his dad's life; heck, he'd gladly scrap the entire thing if it meant never having to worry about his family dying again. Besides, he used to hunt on his own and do just fine; it wasn't like he needed them. Fuck, he was on edge. What if his dad was in there right now?

"Do what you want, but if either of them gets in the way, shit is hitting the fan." Coming across a door, Dean laid some salt in its path. There were still exits out via windows, but if he kicked this door in, nothing would be able to rush him. It could buy him enough time for a good shot of salt to the chest of wickedness, or a splash of holy water, anything to keep them at bay if his father really was there. There were so many warehouses, though... Kicking open the door, Dean shoved the barrel of his gun through the doorway, seeing nothing but a few abandoned crates.

It looked like Sam had picked a hot spot, though, since the instant he peeked around his warehouse, a fist crashed into his temple to knock him out. His body was dragged away immediately.

"Find anything over there, Sammy?" Dean called, but was given no answer. Callas was already rounding the corner after her future baby's daddy, knife in hand, but Sam was nowhere in site.

"If they have your dad now, then they're intent on completing the collection, because they have Sammy, too. Now stop being an attention whore so we can save him." Shit was serious, now, so Callas didn't wait long before beginning to sniff out the demon who had the balls to take what was rightly hers. Dean's yell of, "Sammy!" let her know that he was in on this, too. Finally. It would probably be the only moment in time where they worked together, unless Sam continued to get kidnapped, which he would. We'll see.

"Helping or not, ape?" he tossed back, and they would all begin to search the warehouses like some kind of supernatural SWAT team.

Sam would eventually wake up suspended from a meat hook by a chain cinched around his ankles, so yes, he was upside down. His father would be across from him, and the Colt would be on a table beneath them, Azazel and his lackies around it.

"Only one more to go, John. I'm so excited for you to see my plans for your sons." He also had some choice entertainment for that turncoat of his. It was about time she learned her place.

-----

"Woooooooooo, yes, always hungry!" Morty threw his hands into the air, effectively throwing one of hers up, too, since they were cuffed together. The idea of having a home with a woman who liked to have sex with him and Steve was the best thing ever. Little did he know, he wouldn't be around too much longer. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

April nodded, climbing up the side of the warehouse and jumping softly onto the roof of the building Callas gestured Sam was in. Quietly moving the edge, she hung upside down to peek in the tiny slit windows at the very top.

----------------

Sam slowly stirred to consciousness, wondering why his head was throbbing and why the world was upside down. Before he could pout too much though, he saw his dad in the same situation. His dad. His daddy.

"D-Dad?! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Are you hungry? Should I make you a sandwich?! I mean.. er... h-hi. I'm totally not excited to see you or anything... I LOVE YOU." He said, letting all his feelings out at once before he noticed the demon. "you... you're the one that killed Jess! Let me go so I can hit you! And then kill you..."

Sam began to flail around.

"I should let you know... the future mother of my future child is very possessive... so you should probably just give up now."

-----------------

They cuddled on the couch with Steve while eating not so great cooking and being adorable. Everything was perfect, so something obviously had to screw it up.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

April would see the base of the chains that John and Sam were suspended from. Deep lines were gouged out of each chain link, forming unrecognizable sigils. A slow, steady drip of blood would fill them, coming from two still-throbbing hearts that were pinned at the chain bases. None of it had reached Sam or John yet, but it was making decent progress with gravity on it's side.

Meanwhile, John was left to gawk at his son with worry, love, and irritation. This was common.

"Sam? How did...they don't have Dean, do they? You boys weren't supposed to come!" God, he missed his boys, but this isn't how he wanted their reunion to happen. "What do you want, Azazel? You have the Colt and you have me. My boys should be worthless in comparison." Azazel smirked in response, watching the blood flow closer before flicking his golden eyes to Sam.

"Not both of them are useless to me, John; you know that. I'm sure Dean will make a wonderful red smear on my floors, too. Don't sell them so short. Good to see you like this, Sam...we have a lot of catching up to do." Picking up the Colt, Azazel cocked it's hammer back and took idle aim at the door. "When is your possessive princess going to come in and say hello? I owe her some time since she's taken care of my family. I'd like to catch up before ournfinal guests arrive."

As if sensing the others outside, Azazel spoke up until Dean could hear him on the other side of the door. "If you don't hurry on in, I may just have to blast daddy's brains out. So which one of you will it be?" The desired reaction was achieved as the door flew open, showing no one before it. A line of salt was in the stead of a person, and behind them, Callas spoke up, having climbed in through the window. A black-bladed knife was clenched confidently in one hand, though she was quick to see the Colt was with Azazel, and watched him carefully.

"Well, Az, you ready to bond?" It was easy enough to see that she was there for Sam, and no one else. Outside, Dean flexed his fingers around Callas' knife, and finished spreading salt around the last window in his reach. He'd thrown some up to April to spread upon the higher windows, as well, and kept the one he'd let Callas in through open, so he could hear. The plan was very short notice, but the she-witch handed over her knife for it, told him she didn't need his sass, and went in to distract the demons herself.

Within the warehouse, a third chain was forming, and Morty lost consciousness with Ophelia, blood gurgling from between his lips as he fell to the floor.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 pm

April's mind was struggling to remember what she knew before being trapped in the game world for so long. She was sane enough to realize she was crazy most of the time, but deep down she knew she could remember things if she tried hard enough.

Luckily her brain put a few things together.

Blood= bad
blood + Sam= maybe dead
salt = absorbs liquid
blood = liquid
salt = saves Sam
Save Sam= have sex with Dean.

that's all she needed to know. Quickly lining the windows with salt like Dean said, she took the rest and climbed inside, carefully inching along the top rafters towards the one that the chaines connected to, in hopes of spilling salt along them to buy time.

Meanwhile, Sam almost cried at hearing his dad's voice in so long.

"We weren't supposed to come? Well no one told us that. Besides, look at you, almost getting yourself killed. It's a good thing we arrived in time." Sam scoffed, completely oblivious to the fact that he was in the same position. He also ignored Az, because his hair was horrible and not worth wasting a comb on. Luckily Callas showed up, with her blonde hair blowing in the wind. He really wanted to pet it. "Callas! He's got the gun, be careful!"

by that he meant 'don't the a bullet damage your beautiful roots.'

In his desperate need to prove himself to his father, and possibly nibble on his fiancee's hair, Sam's powers began to take over. Az would feel the colt begin to be pulled out of his hands.

Sam of course had no idea he was doing it, so his expression was blank and stupid looking.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 pm

No one would stop April from slowing the blood flow with the salt, though John would wonder why there was white stuff coming from the ceiling before he managed to glance up, and immediately pretend that he saw nothing. It looked like she was on their side, after all.

"Don't argue with me now, Sammy," he groaned, feeling every year upon his life collect right then and there. He was getting old, and Sam still acted like a kid. A kid that he loved to pieces, but still. Gently turning on the chain, John watched the Colt begin to pull from Azazel's hands. The demon gave pause but struggled to hold on, staring Callas down venomously.

"Think you can play tug of war with me, girl?" He slammed her body into the wall telekinetically, though couldn't wipe the smirk from her face as she barely shook her head.

"Nice try, Az," she lilted, watching Dean come in through the door that he had previously kept vacant. The minion demons responded quickly, but Dean dodged around them, knife clutched in his hand as he lunged for Azazel. The greater demon whirled around in time as the Colt went off, blasting through Dean's heart the instant he had plunged the blade into Az's own. Callas was released from the wall and retrieved her knife without moving before picking off the lesser demons, slashing throats without a care as to where the blood sprayed and shaking her head. Even with a distraction, Dean managed to get himself killed, and instantaneously, too. Dick. She released John and Sam from their chains, lowering them down easily despite their larger size and weight. It was time for her to wait for the men to grieve.

John was the first to his son's side, holding his head in his hands and staring down at the gaping hole in his chest. Azazel was dead, but at what cost? Being a Winchester, his first thought was to do some deal making, because it was hereditary. Callas was pretty sure that they were all self-destructive.

"What do I have to do to get him back?" John asked, and Callas fought to keep her snark to herself. He was being serious, obviously, but she really didn't want to have to deal with this. Besides, she doubted that Dean would let her bring him back, if he had a choice. He already owed her once.

Fortunately, Morty ended up being fine, since Az was killed in time. Hooray!

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 pm

"Dean! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Sam yelled, running to his brother's side. "Dean, wake up! Wake up!"

He shook his brother a bit before sobbing.

"No, I loved him the most. Only I deserve to die in order to bring him back!" Sam argued. But it wouldn't matter, because Callas would know that she couldn't save Dean, even if she wanted to, which she probably didn't.

-------------------

One month later:

Dean would wake up in a motel room like normal. A man in a trench coat sat on the opposite bed, watching him sleep. You can't get much more of a creeper than that.

"Ah, you are awake. I won't ask how you feel, since I know you are well. I have touched you." He nodded, like that explained everything. "You should eat some food, you will need your energy for the plans i have for you today. Banana?"

He began the peel the fruit and hand it over.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm

The last thing Dean remembered doing was being shot in the midst of being a badass...so why was he here? Woah, woah, woah, and who was this dude saying that he touched him?! Dean sat up sharply in the motel bed, sticking his hand under the pillow in search of a knife and finding nothing. Sam and dad, where were they? What kind of plans did this man have for him?

"I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't really care. Where's dad and Sam?" If need be, he could dissemble the lamp nearby and use that as a makeshift weapon. The door was at his back. Would his car be outside? He had no idea. "Who are you? What do you want?" This guy didn't look like a demon, but that didn't mean anything. It also didn't help that that banana looked pretty appetizing to his starved stomach. Being in Hell tended to do that, even if he didn't really remember.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh, your biological father and brother are most likely still grieving your death." Castiel fished around his pockets and pulled out all the different food he had seen at the store, passing one over at a time to find what Dean likes. "I believe your brother is learning how to hunt without you. That is the term you use for murdering that which you do not understand, am I correct? Your brother and... Miss. Callas, are in the room next door. She senses my presence, but I think she is trying to ignore me. If I were human, my feelings may be hurt. But alas, I am not."

He stood up and held out his hand.

"I am Castiel, messenger and solider of god. You may know me as the human word 'angel'. I have driven you out of the pits of hell, for you have a purpose no other can accomplish. You are the chosen one, Dean Winchester. Now if you don't mind. How do I tie these strings coming from my shoes? They are very tricky..."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Grieving his death? So he did die. That didn't tell him what he was doing back up on Earth, unless this was some elaborate torture that Hell set up to jerk his chain. Dean accepted the food as it came and gave up on resisting its allure, beginning to stuff his face as he looked around the room with less of an edge. It was carnival-themed, with mirrors that bent his image out of shape on the walls and cotton-candy themed pillows. Was the bed supposed to be a Ferris Wheel? Fantastic. Shoving a handful of pretzels into his mouth, Dean barely managed to chew the growing glob of food, and almost spit it all out when the creepy man told him that Sam was just next door.

"Mmph?!" Leaping off of the bed, Dean chewed viciously to make room for speech, then swallowed several times, the load going down his throat slowly and uncomfortably. "Next room? Angel? Yeah, right, nice try. There are no proof for angels. You're just another demon, aren't you? Well, I'm not buying whatever you're selling." He had to have some kind of decent weaponry! Looks like it was just his wits and his fists, for now. Dean backed up towards the door, watching Castiel extend his hand as his own came to rest on the doorknob. If Sammy was there, alone, with that demon witch for who knew how long... Oh God, what if he already knocked her up?!

"I don't have time for this! Sammy!" Opening the door, Dean hollered like hellhounds were on his tail, though the sound was more forceful than frightened, much like the days of old when his brat brother would mess up his girly magazines. Oh, he missed his brat brother.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"Oh, I don't know if you want to do that, they're..." But it was too late, Dean was off to witness immoral actions.

"What?" Sam opened the door with a sheet wrapped around his waist and Callas was back on the bed. His eyes widened when he saw his brother. Alive. Healthy. Moving quickly, he pulled him into a hug. "Dean!!! W-What?! How?! Callas! It's Dean! It's my brother!"

He pulled Dean inside, too overwhelmed with joy to care about his girlfriend.

"How did you get out? Tell me everything! Oh I have to call dad and bobby." Sammy was a giddy little school girl as he reached over and held Callas' hand for support.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Dean's brain stopped functioning properly after he connected the dots--bare naked demon lady, bare naked demon lady, bare naked brother...that he was interrupting. Interrupting. The look on her face would have pleased him on any other day, but the fact that her hair was beginning to be teased into a style he knew all too well ruined everything about it. She attuned herself to his horror quickly, however, and was soon waving at him from the bed. Wait, was he receiving a naked hug that was somewhere around evil demon porking?

"Sammy, you do not hug me when you have been places that I do not want to expose myself to!" It was also kind of disgusting that he felt proud of Sam for getting some. However long he had been in Hell was too much if he was considering screwing Callas to be something to be proud of. And referring to her by her name, that was no good, either. "Don't call anyone, not yet! I have no idea, but...ugh, Sammy, why?!" Gesturing wildly to the bed, Dean grabbed his head, face scrunched as he turned to look away. He wished that she had picked a less attractive body, so he could be 100% behind himself.

"An angel plucked him out of the pit, Sammy." Callas tugged Sam to her when he held her hand, wrapping her arms around him while Dean rubbed furiously at his reddening face. This was so incredibly awkward for him, which was the only reason she wasn't blasting him from the room. Well, that and Sam would have a whole new freak out, and the first one had been bad enough. Consoling was something she had become rusty at in her years of being a demon. At least he was working hard to put a bun in her oven.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Sam blushed when he noticed exactly what Dean was coming home to.

"A-Ah... sorry..." He whispered before giving Callas a peck on the cheek. "Callas, I'm going to go talk with my brother for a bit, okay? I'll bring you back some breakfast."

Quickly slipping on a pair of jeans before tossing the sheet aside, Sam grabbed his shirt and nodded to Dean.

"Let's go talk. I think I saw a cafe around the corner." He nodded his head for a door and headed out. As soon as they were out of sight, Castiel entered the room, holding out the leftover food for Callas.

"Greetings, you've been ignoring me and you have been immoral. I can tell." He sat the food down, not really caring how she was clothed or lack-there-of. "Callas, I know you've been fighting your evil nature. It is very valient of you. I only wish to let you know, that Dean belongs to my father now. Anything you might do to him, would anger father very much. But I know that won't happen. Also, no one will tell me how to tie these feet strings. Might I trouble you?"

He sat on the edge of the bed and wiggled his shoes next to her.

Meanwhile, Sam sat down in a booth and ordered a coffee.

"Dean, you've been gone a month. What happened to you down there? Do you remember anything? Also... I think we need to talk about Callas..."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"Yeah, yeah, go bond." Callas pat Sam's cheek as he drew away from her, resolving to pounce on him later in the Impala. She was letting Dean have Sam now, but now that he was back, she'd have to welcome him warmly now, wouldn't she? Watching the Winchester boys go, Dean muttering something black about her all the while, Callas clambered out of bed and began to search for her clothes. Castiel's entrance came as no surprise, and she didn't spare him a glance before discovering her underclothes outside of the bathroom door and slipping into them.

"I'm so glad you know me so well, Cassie. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were creeping on me for a good portion of my existence. No, wait, I'm pretty sure that's what's been happening. You just had to bring him back, didn't you? You couldn't wait to tell him about Sam for thirty more minutes?" Raking her fingers through her hair, Callas gave up on the rest of her clothes for the moment, instead dropping down onto the bed next to her favorite pain in the ass. "Still as hopeless as ever when it comes to human life, I see. At any rate, I'm too busy making Sam a dad to bother with the rest of the world's father complex." Seizing his shoestrings, she began to tie them together, then reached up and grabbed one of his hands to place his ring finger into the knot to cinch it tight.

"So what are the big plans? Dean Winchester needs to sex up an army of women to have enough man power to possibly take down Lucifer's Hell-pit daycare center?"

Though, for once in his life, sex in relation to his own person was far from Dean's mind. He was far too busy being disgruntled about the putang his brother was hitting.

"I don't remember much, Sammy. It's Hell, though, so I know I wasn't having fun." Actually, he was kind of hoping that he was still there, and that this was an elaborate hoax. "Yeah? Well, start talking." He'd have to track down the Colt, if it was still around. It would be so like Sam to bed a demon without backup.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Castiel watched her tie his shoe, with a slight expression of awe when it was over.

"Oh yes, your attempt to create a child is known to me. Father has gifted me with the sight to know where that leads. But, I am afraid, I cannot tell you. I also cannot tell you if the male child will resemble your human body. Please accept my apologizes." He replied while staring at his shoes. "As for Dean's plans, that is, unfortunately, once again, something I am not at liberty to discuss. Even though I do enjoy our chats ever decade or so, please forgive the inconvenience. I should go make sure he is on his way to fulfilling his future though."

Wandering/hopping out of the room, Castiel left to continue the next stage of the plan.

But apparently Callas's visitor's never ended, becuase this time at the door, a more cleaned up and sane looking April was waiting. In her hand was the base for a replica of the colt.

"Hello, best friend. I'm not interrupting sexy time, am I? I want to ask you about the barrel, should anything be etched inside? Also, I want to hug you right now, but I'm going to keep my emotions inside, like you told me." She bit down on her bottom lip, trying really hard not to squeeze the demon with love.

------------------

Sam sighed, peering over his cup at Dean.

"Well, you see... Callas and I are sort of... well I don't know what we are. But I like her Dean. She was there for me when you died. She... she's starting to really make me happy. In her own sort of way, I think she might like me too. So try to get along. Callas isn't so bad anyways. Her and April are working together to make a replica of the colt, because none of us know where the original is." He shrugged, a goofy grin taking over his face. "Y-You wanna do something while they're working on the gun? Like... see a movie? Or... maybe play some baseball or something. Heck, we can even train if you want. I just don't want you to leave..."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 am

"All of you tight-lipped white tower boys are so dull. Live a little, Cassie. And I don't really care if, what did you say, he, looks like me; after all, I know he's going to exist, now. Good luck butting into that bromance." Callas shooed the angel away, and once she was alone, dared to smile as her hand pressed over the flat surface of her stomach. This was going to work. She was going to have a son. They were going to have a son. Before she had anymore time to gush to herself over the revelation, April arrived, making Callas snatch her hand from her stomach as if the bare skin were acidic. Instead, she set it on top of the rumpled blankets, allowing her usual tolerant expression to slip into place.

"Sexy time was interrupted before you showed up." Stupid Dean. Her son could've been conceived if he hadn't been in such a hurry. Oh yeah, his Impala was definitely getting it now. "Yeah, a little Latin wordplay goes on the inside in a spiral pattern." April had that look on her face, again, the 'let me hug you forever' expression. Time to derail that train of thought and distract Dean in the long run. "We have time to work on it, might as well take a seat. Sam is off with Dean right now. Figures that he wouldn't know how to stay dead." Glancing around the room, Callas spied the rest of her clothes near the end of the bed, and retrieved them to finish dressing. It was only a matter of time before April tried to tap that, now. Back when she was crazier, the lust had rolled off her in waves.

-----

"Of course she was there for you, Sammy, you were vulnerable. That's when demons manipulate you the most." Dean's brows furrowed as he stared Sam down, but he wasn't entirely upset. His brother seemed pretty happy, compared to what Dean was used to. "How...how long have I been dead, anyway?" Frowning, he watched a waitress pass, and didn't know if it was even worth it, anymore. "Psssh, I'm not going anywhere, Sammy; I just got here. Besides, someone needs to keep you from falling on your head. We can do something, anything you want, as long as it isn't ridiculously girly." Reaching across the table, Dean grabbed Sam's nose and grinned.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 pm

April nearly dropped the colt when she heard the news. Quickly fumbling it back into her hands, she tried not to stare too hard at her best friend. Yes, this was the kind of gossip she liked to hear.

"He's... alive? T-That's great. I mean, not that I care or anything... right? ...right. I do care, Callas! I care so much!" Callas's idea to derail April's thoughts didn't quite have the effect she wanted. Because, now, April was clinging to Callas's arm, smooshing her face against the demon's bicep. "Does he know? Do you think it's obvious? What if Satan told him! Oh geez... oh geez... I bet he totally did. Damn you Satan! Damn you and your big mouth to hell! Or... wait... Callas! What should I doooooo?"

April started pawing at Callas's cheek. This apparently was lady bonding time.

"Should... should I build a cage to keep him in? I could feed him and... it could be really great." Sighing heavily, April flopped back on the bed, hugging the colt to her chest. "I'm a horrible person today, Callas. Damn my estrogen. If only I was more like you. I could have any guy I wanted, and I'd be beautiful and cool and have a devoted best friend."

--------------------------

"You've been dead 46 days... n-not that I'm counting or anything..." Sam pouted slightly before breaking into a smile. "Let's go to the -"

but he was cut short when he saw a man staring in the window next to their booth, just watching them.

"D-Dean? Uhh... I think it's a flasher. Let's go get some burgers and I'll catch you up on everything... away from this window..."

Castiel blinked, tilting his head slightly while watching them leave. He followed after them, a few steps behind.

"Dean, don't turn around... but that guy is stalking us." Sam whispered, grabbing his knife as they rounded the corner into an alley. Due to Sam's failure as a human being, and Castiel's clueless nature, the angel was stabbed in the side while following after them.

"Oh... well, it's alright." Castiel smiled, pulled the knife out and cleaned it before handing it back to Sam. "Where are you two going? Might I follow? I would like to make sure you are fulfilling your destiny. Which, might I suggest, starts at that factory down the street. Someone is murdering the workers."

"...wait... do you two know each other? Is he your best friend?!" Sam gasped in horror.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 am

"Lucifer has better people to talk to than him, stop talking nonsense. And get off of my arm. Why not just go and get some? I'm sure he's still as horny as he ever was, and I know you never had the chance to get into his pants before he died." Callas reached over and plucked the WIP Colt from April's hands before inspecting the handiwork, running her fingers over the engravings that they had completed so far. "Men are easy to deal with, even if you're not me." Except for when they had bromance. If Dean wasn't already damned, she would rinse and repeat with him.

"Wanna take the Impala for a ride?" Callas fished the keys from her pocket, used to filching them when she knew Sam wouldn't be driving it anywhere. Besides, now that Dean was here, it was more satisfying. "I can take you to get some sedatives so you can calm down, for once." Which was a roundabout invitation for coffee, or something. Callas didn't do the openly loving thing with anyone, sans the few times she'd been alone with Sam and he held her hand in that way she liked and made her ridiculously mushy. Damn Winchesters.

-----

"Flasher? Is it a she? Maybe a hot she?" Dean looked over his shoulder as Sam pulled him away, frowning when he saw that it was just Castiel. What did Sam think he was doing with that knife? Deciding to let things happen, just in case Castiel really was jerking his chain about being an angel, Dean watched his brother shank the naive creature and felt his eyes bug out of his head, slightly. No black eyes or furious reactions. Not even a hint of smugness. Maybe he wasn't lying. Didn't mean he wasn't annoying, though.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about with my 'destiny', but...Sam, jeeze, calm down. No. This guy fished me from Hell for some sort of 'higher purpose', or whatever it is he said." Because Dean was a badass, he reached over and took Sam's knife, instantly making it 100x more useful, and started off towards the factory. If people were dying, he might as well save them, right? It was still his duty as a hunter, assuming this dude wasn't lying through his teeth. But he seemed too...special for that.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 am

April immediately shut up when offered a ride in the same car as Callas. Only best friends do that.

"yes!" She said, quickly sitting up. Luckily, she had flashcards in her pocket, with questions she wanted to ask Callas when a time like this were to arise. "Hurry, we need to go so we can spend the entire day together."

Grabbing Callas' hand, she pulled the woman out to the car then pulled out her flash cards.

"If you could be any animal, what would it be? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite food? Do you have any secrets you will only tell a best friend? If so, what are they? becuase we are best friends."

---------------------------

"wait... I just stabbed an angel?!" Sam quickly took a step back, wondering if there was time to cover up the crime scene before God sees it, but he probably wouldn't be God if that was possible.

"Do not worry yourself, Samuel. I am aware of your demonic royalty, but I have no such orders as to harm you." Castiel nodded, walking around them towards the factory. "It's a poltergeist 'causing the trouble. When you are finished exterminating it, the spirit will leave behind an object that you must carry with you at all times if you wish to fullfill your destiny."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 am

Callas didn't have much time for regret, because she was being yanked to the car with a strength that rivaled April's odd obsession with her. Shaking her head, she slid into the driver's seat and had the engine purring for her soon as she pulled out from the motel lot. What were they, prepubescent girls at a sleepover? None of these questions held any significance. If she humored the girl, would it shut her up, or egg her on? Tough call.

"I can possess any animal I want to, so that question is irrelevant." Gauging the businesses as they passed them, Callas tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, wondering if Dean amped up his sound system to block out Sam back in the day. She was highly tempted to use it, now. "Don't have a favorite color," she lied, voice clipped, "poached eggs, and no. Nice try, girly." Finding a coffee shop that met her standards for being close enough to shut April up, Callas pulled in and got out, locking the car up as soon as April escaped it.

"Order something." Preferably something sticky enough to quiet her down for awhile, but Callas didn't really care. She planned on checking up on the Winchester boys after this, anyway. Even if Dean was back, she still felt the need to make sure that Sam wasn't dying. That and Castiel needed to stay off of her turf.

-----

"You still aren't telling me my destiny, guy. What if it's something I don't want to fulfill?" Dean refused to be God's tool if it meant going against his own personal morals. There had better be something about demon extermination in there, or he wasn't sold. Though maybe the item was cool, like some kind of wicked charm that would help him take care of Sammy. "Well...we could at least help those workers out. I don't have to take the thing if I don't want to." Mumbling to himself, Dean nodded, finding the idea agreeable. "Let's go, Sammy!"

Slugging his brother's arm, Dean trotted the rest of the way, managing to look manly the entire duration before reaching the factory.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Callas could posses animals aaaand she had no secrets?! This woman was amazing. April made a mental note to start a fanclub before anyone else has the chance.

"W-Well that's cool. I have secrets that are just for best friends. But, I'll have to see if you're worthy for them. Okay, you're worthy." April got out of the car and stood on her tip toes to whisper in Callas' ear. "Dean has a birthmark somewhere discrete that looks like a unicorn and I'm not allowed to tell anyone but you're my best friend so I just did."

She smiled, looking proud as they walked into the cafe.

"This is my best friend. We're getting coffee together." She nodded to the waitress while sitting down. "And we want poached eggs, because we're classy yet adventurous women."

----------------------------

"Oh, did I forget to mention what your destiny is? Well, it has to be in private." Castiel reached over and and covered Sam's ears. "We need you to lead our army against a horde of demons that will soon walk upon the earth. In return for your heroism and faith, you will be granted happiness in your future. I can't say anything more."

Dean probably didn't know that he was unable to conceive a child without God's help. Though Castiel had to wonder why the idea never crossed the young man's mind after the hundreds of immoral actions he participated in.

"The object will enable you to accomplish this. You two continue on, I will join you shortly." He uncovered Sam's ears.

"What was that all about?" Sam frowned as they entered the empty factory. A machine rattled to life as they got closer.

Meanwhile, Castiel stared in the window like a creeper, right next to the girls, waiting to see if he would be invited to snack time.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

A unicorn? Dean earned it, as far as Callas was concerned. Overlooking the waitress' amusement at the situation, she took a seat with April, unsurprised by how the young woman jumped onto the shred of information gleaned. Oh well. She hadn't been lying about the poached eggs being her favorite, but there was no way that she was admitting her favorite color to be the shade Sam's eyes became when he cried. It was bad enough that she caught herself an inch away from blurting out some very human-worthy words to the accident-prone man the last time she got him in bed. Thankfully, his empathy levels were much higher than his perception when Dean wasn't involved. Speaking of perception, what in the world did that angel want now?

Turning her head towards the window, Callas stared the creeper angel down, waiting expectantly. Eventually, he would take her expression as an invitation inside, as always, and she would show him some snark for his quiet audacity.

-----

Helping slay an army of demons? Dean could do that. Hopefully Callas would turncoat back to their side so he could take her down himself, without Sam getting in the way. Well...his brother probably still would, but maybe he'd be too busy moping to do anything about it. Why did he have to spoil his own fantasies? Wait, wait, if this item would give him happiness...then maybe he'd get to take her down, after all. Oh man, it sounded perfect already.

"Yeah, I'll do it," Dean sighed wistfully, wondering how the end would come about. Maybe Sam would come running into his arms, sobbing about how she'd been raping him and he was wrong all along, and Dean would take his happy item and stab her with it repeatedly until she was nothing more than sulfur dust. Then Sam would giddily thank him, and they'd go and grab burgers, except his burger would be massive, like, quadruple stacked with all the fixings, and AC/DC would come and play at the burger joint coincidentally, and...wait, Sam was saying something.

"Huh? Oh, nothin', I'm just anticipating eternal happiness or something. Let's kick some incorporeal ass and get out of here." Dean examined the knife he nicked from Sam, and was glad to see that it was iron. At least his brother was trying to stay in one piece without him.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:43 pm

April spotted the creeper as well.

"Do you know that guy? Don't worry, i've got your back." She said while grabbing her fork protectively. No one creeps on her best friend, no one except her.

Castiel blinked as he did indeed interpret the stare as an invitation. Quickly walking in towards the door, he stepped inside and sat beside April so he could look at Callas. April pressed the fork to Castiel's side, but he thought she was just trying to tickle him.

"My body does not respond well to that, Miss April." He informed her before looking at his demon sister under God. "Callas, the man you are living in sin with, maybe undertake an injury today. It can be prevented, but it will require you to show me sisterly affection in public. The choice is yours."

He had no idea why she would have to do this, but if his father said it was true, it must be.

-----------------------

Sam gave Dean a confused stare then shrugged.

"Yeah, okay." Sam wondered if something happened in hell, becuase Dean was awfully giddy. Though, he was probably just thinking about naked women.

In the corner of the factory, a whizzing noise came to life as a saw blade began to spin.

"Careful Dean," He whispered, grabbing an iron pipe from the floor. Luckily, it was just in time because a second later he was nearly throw onto the jigsaw. Instead, he tumbled onto the ground right below it thanks to a swing of the pipe. "Behind you!"

Dean was then pinned against the wall by his throat, in front of his was a flickering image of a middle aged man. One of his legs ended in a bloody pulpy mess above the knee.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 am

"We have history," Callas sighed, breaking her stare as Castiel moved to join them. What was he saying about Sam? Damn those angels and their selective sharing of knowledge. Sam could take some bruising, but of course feather-head wasn't mentioning how Sam might be injured. Still, she was a demon; people didn't manipulate her so easily, especially when it came to endearing herself to some squawking angel.

"How might he get hurt, parrot-boy? And what kind of 'sisterly affection' are we talkin'?" Pfft, as if she'd ever desire another brotherly figure in her life. Callas' hackles began to raise at the thought of her long-dead brother, and the snooty way he had handled her growing up. As if she couldn't handle herself just because she had trouble with other people...sisterly affection her borrowed ass.

The waitress came over and delivered the eggs April had ordered for them, quickly scurrying away as Callas' sour mood bled into the nearby atmosphere. Her eyes darkened in color, but didn't transition to black, and soon she had reigned herself back in with a scowl sent Castiel's way.

"Your dad is a douchebag."

-----

"Don't worry about me, Sammy; Winchesters don't get rusty." At least, he didn't. Dean brandished the blade as he crept further in, almost dying on the spot when he saw Sam barely miss the lively saw blade. "Damnit, Sam, be ca--uh?" Before he had a chance to turn, however, he was flung against the wall, throat constricted by a ghostly grip. The specter of a man was grotesque to look at, but Dean had seen worse. Experienced worse, too, though the memories of his month's vacation didn't surface for more than flickering moments.

"Nice to see you, too," he grunted snarkily, then slashed the iron knife into the ghost's form.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next