Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case 04: Florence, OR

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Case 04:  Florence, OR Empty Case 04: Florence, OR

Post  Mindie Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:39 am

Florence, Oregon had ended up being their Point B, which Dean didn't mind a bit once he realized how delicious its city folk, i.e. women, looked. The first thing he did upon waking up from their legitimate hotel room was rouse Sam with a pillow-smack to the face and a cheeky grin, which his brother hadn't enjoyed at all. He still hadn't addressed Ophelia about saving his life, and didn't plan on it, instead convincing Sam to come cavorting through the city with him. Ophelia would be fine on her own, and he was pretty sure she wanted to be around him as much as he wanted to be around her. In case you didn't know, that rounded up to the act of impregnating a sheep, a very undesirable and awkward task.

The seaside city was a plethora of sensations, from the tantalizing ocean breeze to the hustle and bustle of the city itself. Streets warmed by a cheerful sun were kept mild by a cool breeze, and the chit-chat of people filled the air, warm, normal, and entirely welcoming. Rich aromas of cooking fish and fresh coffee swallowed up the welcoming diners that laced the city streets, and Dean felt adventurous, renewed, in this lively setting. Did he also mention that the women were choice? Because they were.

"Sammy, I have to say, you did something right in driving here. I mean, damn right." Buying a newspaper from a nearby stand, Dean took a seat outside of a small cafe, a cute, busty waitress immediately showing up to ask what she could do for them. Dean had a few things in mind, but spared his brother, instead winking at the woman and asking for coffee for the both of them. Damn, she was fine.

"Five bucks says you can't cinch yourself a girl here, though." Opening up the paper, he began to skim its contents, smirking as he began to bait his brother. The best medicine for moving on was a fling, a rebound, if you will. He was sure Ophelia was doing something similar at the bar they had left her at, though how she could seduce anyone with those eyes... Yuck. Sam just needed to get laid so Dean could be happy and tease him relentlessly about it.

-----

Meanwhile, at the bar that Ophelia had been abandoned at, life was looking up. Not only did the men there sound young and hunky, but one of them was already offering to buy her a drink.

"You said you were on a road trip here with friends? It's pretty lame of them to leave such a cute girl on her own. Do you want me to take you around town? I've lived here all my life, so I could get you away from those tourist traps." He had said that his name was Oliver beforehand, and seemed very avid about getting to know her.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Case 04:  Florence, OR Empty Re: Case 04: Florence, OR

Post  Melody Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

"Five bucks? Tch. You'll have to do better than that." Sam reached over, snatching a section of the paper to look at while leaning back in his chair. "Besides, we're here so you can rest, not sleep with the next woman that looks your way. I'm serious Dean, you almost died back there. You could at least pretend like you're going to take it easy."

With a fussy old lady sigh, Sam propped his elbow on the table and gestured to the cafe.

"Besides, just becuase I don't turn on the charm, it doesn't mean it's not there. Heck, I could probably get a date with anyone here. Assuming they're similar in age and opposite in gender." He rolled his eyes and looked back down at the paper. "Not that I would though. I mean, Why would I want to meet someone if we're just going to be leaving in a few days?"

Sam really seemed to miss the point of a one night stand.

--------------------------------

Ophelia on the other hand was a master with that term. She was also very pleased with this turn of events. Young and Hunky voices were like music to her ears. Sam did something right for once.

She turned her head to hear this Oliver guy offer a tour.

"Oh yeah, they're off antiquing right now. I'm not much for that sort of thing, or being a third wheel to that fabulous duo, if you know what I mean." She laughed. This guy sounded cute, but maybe a bit too eager? Either he was genuinely nice, or he had a blind girl fetish. And he wouldn't be the first weirdo. But, either way, this tour might end at her hotel room, which she didn't mind in the least. Hopefully Dean knew to go back to his future conquests place, and to drop Sam off somewhere else. They were awkward enough as it is and walking in on each other probably wouldn't help. Thank god she was blind already, just in case.

"Actually, that sounds really nice. I'd love a tour. We're actually staying here a few days, so it'll be nice to know someone local." She smiled, turning on the charm while fishing around for his hand. Ophelia was glad she put in those cosmetic contacts today, because if things did get hot and heavy, she wasn't about to wear her sunglasses in bed. She hated them becuase they weren't very comfortable, but they did make her eyes look normal for the couples hours she could stand them. "I'm Ophelia by the way. So, where to first? And don't worry about the blind thing, just describe places as we walk by them."

She adjusted her sunglasses and let him take the lead while wondering if she was ahead of Dean so far. Probably not. How could he seduce anyone with that personality... yuck.

Melody
Admin

https://dwellers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

"Sleeping with women is very restful, Sam, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. Fifty bucks, then, with bragging rights, because I don't believe for a second that you can. Here comes the coffee." And, more importantly, the waitress.

"Here's your coffee, sirs. Is there anything else I can get you?" Dean knew exactly what that waitress could get him, but didn't want to come on too strong, just in case Sam decided to rise to his goading.

"Hm, I think I'm good for now. What about you, Sammy?" The challenge was there, and if Sam still didn't act towards it, then Dean would find a way to persuade him. He needed something to do if there wasn't a hunt, anyway, even though he had the paper to look for one out of habit.

-----

"Fabulous duo?" Oliver laughed, accepting her hand as she searched for his. "Well, Ophelia, it's good to meet you. How about we go through the dunes, then I can walk you along the Pacific?" Tugging her gently to her feet, he guided her from the bar, tossing a goodbye to the bartender as he went.

"Here in Florence, we have these amazing dunes that stretch out for miles. The sand there is constantly shifting around because of the wind, but some of the hills it creates are just great, and right over the lip of the dunes is the Pacific. I have a dune buggy we can take through 'em, so it won't take too long, I imagine. Is there anything here that you think you'd be especially interested in? I can tell you if we have anything like it."

Walking her through the crowds with ease, he kept Ophelia close, not wanting other people to jostle her.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 pm

The money didn't really matter to Sam. Heck, he already was used to spending his brother's money whenever he needed. But, Dean had that look. That 'I'll be a proud big brother if you do this' look. Damn that look. With one more reluctant sigh, he prepared to turn on the charm, hoping his Winchester genes weren't too rusty.

With a quick glance over the waitress he was able to notice she was wearing a ring. The stone was a pale blue, not something you see other than in a birthstone. Aquamarine would make her a Pisces most likely.

"Oh no, I'm fine." Dean replied, setting down the paper to smile up at her. "I'm sorry, this is probably a really weird question, but are you a Pisces? I normally don't believe much in that stuff, but you really give off this] compassionate feeling. Haha, that's probably a weird thing to say, but I'm Sam."

He held out his hand to her, letting his thumb brush along the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, we're new in town. You don't happen to know a nice restaurant, by any chance?"

Sam was gagging on the inside. How did Dean do this every day? It made him feel dirty.

Also, he hoped she didn't think they were gay. That was happening a lot lately.

--------------------------

Ophelia blinked. This sounded like a legit date. It was kind of weird. She was used to less talking and more kissing, but this wasn't too bad. Hopefully he wasn't going to try calling her tomorrow though. She hated that awkward commitment stuff.

"No, actually, that sounds really nice." She smiled, following him while checking out his aura and making sure it wasn't gay. "I've never been on a dune buggy before. Sounds fun. Is it very far away? Maybe I can treat you to dinner in return. I think there is a restaurant next to my hotel."

Yes, she was laying it on a bit thick. Better now than have that awkward moment later where they stand outside the hotel room door waiting for the other person to suggest it.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Dean felt his chest swell with pride as his brother set about proving him wrong. He was doing a damn good job of it, too, if that blush on the waitress' face was any indication.

"A Pisces? How did you know?" She accepted his hand, highly flattered, and gave him a shy smile. "My name is Angela, but you can call me Angie. There's a great place down on Oregon Coast called Pomodori. What brings you to Florence?" Oh yeah, she was interested. The sight relieved Dean, who was beginning to think that women just weren't Sam's thing after Jessica's death.

"Roadtrip." Dean piped in, pretending to be interested in his paper and not Sam's progress. "We'll be here awhile, though." And as Sam's big brother, he had to make sure that Sam's progress was unhindered, because he was a damn good wingman, too.

"Really? How exciting! I hope you two enjoy yourselves, and stop by again before you leave." Her smile was for Sam entirely as she stepped back from the table, giving him a little wave. "Let me know if you two change your minds about needing anything else." Whisking herself away to tend to other customers, the waitress made her leave, and Dean lowered his paper to grin widely at his brother.

"Very smooth, Sammy, very smooth. I'm proud to be your big brother." Reaching over, he tousled Sam's hair, then fished a fifty from his pocket and tossed it on the table between them before finally tending to his coffee. "You've been holding out on me, haven't you? Man, Sammy, cut loose for once. Have a little fun."

-----

Oliver's aura was brimming with interest in females, specifically her, so she didn't have to worry about him being a fudge-packer.

"No, not far at all, though it's a good time. Dinner sounds swell." She would feel his gaze on her briefly, and hear the warmth in his voice as he tentatively placed her with a question. "Maybe you would be interested in showing me your hotel room after dinner?" Ophelia didn't have to worry about commitment, either, it seemed, since Oliver saw the root of her interest. "If nothing else, I'm good for some fun until you leave."

Beneath her feet, Ophelia would feel the consistency of the ground change as it slid and gave to her weight, cushioning her steps and sloshing around her shoes.

"Here we are."

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm

"Well enjoy it while you can, becuase it's not happening for real until I'm ready." Sam replied, snatching the $50 up and pocketing it with a slight grin at the hair tousling. "And I do have fun. It's just... a different kind of fun."

Truthfully, he just played a lot of scrabble online. He obviously didn't say that out loud. It would ruin that proud expression on Dean's face that Sam was basking in.

"Tell you what. You've been complaining about this sort of thing since you came to get me from school. Today, I officially will partake in your idea of fun. Let's see..." He looked down at his watch. "You have 8 more hours left in your reign of terror. So, teach me your ways big brother. But in return, you can't bitch about my attitude for an entire week. Got it? Also, I am not a prostitute, so no trying to get me to sleep with someone. Those are my conditions. Take it or leave it."

He finished up his coffee and waited for a response.

-----------------------

Hallelujah, Haaaaaallelujah, Ophelia heard angels singing down from the skies. It was as if god had blessed her with this boy. This boy that wanted no commitment, just fun. But, she didn't want to seem easy, even though she was at the moment.

"We'll see..." She smiled. But, he was totally getting some tonight, and it was pretty obvious.

"Here already?" Ophelia dug the front of her shoe into the sand, liking the effect. She'd never been to a place like this. So even though her mind was on something different, this was pretty cool. Not to mention, Ophelia wasn't exactly used to being treated nicely. "I like it already. Where's your sand buggy?"

If this kept up, they might not make it to the hotel room.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yeah, yeah, needing 'the right time' and 'the right person'." Girl. Dean didn't say that last bit aloud, though, since he knew that Sam was enjoying this rare moment of praise. Other sorts of fun, huh? Probably wanking and something boring, like Scrabble. Before Dean could continue mentally listing off reasons why Sam needed to cut loose, however, Sam himself piped in, offering Dean the opportunity of a lifetime. Downing his coffee in a series of swallows, ignoring the way the liquid scalded his throat on the way down, Dean gave his brother a grin that outshone the Cheshire Cat's.

"Atta boy! Hell yeah I'll take it, but we're starting immediately. C'mon, Sammy, we have a busy eight hours ahead of us." Clapping his hand onto Sam's shoulder, Dean threw some bills down onto the table and dragged Sam from the cafe, stride swift and long. "A busy and fun eight hours," he added, one corner of his mouth hooking high onto his face in a lopsided display of pleasure.

"First stop...is a surprise. And don't even fight me on this, buddy, because you already handed over all rights behind your recreated virginity." Assuming that Sam had really lost it at all. That Jessica gal was a minx, so Dean certainly hoped that his brother tapped that. He fished around in his pocket, fetching his mp3 player and toying with the volume until it was just right before shoving the buds into Sam's ears, disabling his hearing. Then, Dean shed his jacket, throwing it over Sam's head and tying the sleeves behind him in an improvised blindfold that was far too big.

It was time to track down a strip club, and so Dean lead Sam away, earning a lot of odd looks from the locals.

-----

"Haha, okay. And yeah, I told you it was close. That bar we were at gets most of its business from being so close to these dunes. People love to go riding in them, surfing, too. The buggy is to your left. Here, let me give you a hand in; the build is a bit weird if you've never been in one before." He helped her into the skeletal vehicle, giving her the seatbelt and showing her how to maneuver it over her chest and waist with teasing attention. Oliver was good at what he did, that much was certain.

"Alright, let's see how I can liven this ride up for you." Hopping behind the wheel, Oliver strapped himself in before starting the engine, which roared to life behind them. "You might have to yell over the engine, but I swear, it isn't a bad ride! Hold on!" The sun warmed their skin without the restriction of a shady top, and the jolt of the dune buggy kicking forward caused Oliver to hoot, stomach flopping. Around them, the air flowed in cool rivers, tugging on loose fabric and skimming skin with a modest grit of sand as they plowed through the hilly terrain. It was much like riding a roller coaster, when you couldn't see what you were doing.

"If you want me to stop or slow down, just say so!" Oliver told her, voice pulling over the engine's snarl with reassuring humor. "Alright! Sand is piled up around us all over the place, like we're ants with our hills," he began to describe, wanting to give her at least a vague idea of the area, "and ahead of us, on the horizon, is the ocean! It looks lively today, like its wriggling around out there with the coastline wrapping around its side. Not too many people on the beach, yet, but we'll see how it is when we get there." He continued to drive, hoping that she was enjoying herself.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Sam was naive enough to think that Dean would just tell him some embarrassing tips, or take him to an R rated movie. But this 'blindfold' was a bad omen.

"Is this really necessary? I look ridiculous. Also, I hear bad music... wait... are we going bowling? haha Dean, you could have told me! Remember when we went for my eighth birthday? It was cosmic bowling, so everything glowed in the dark. I can't believe you remembered." Sam smiled happily while removing the blindfold, then gasped into a nearly high pitch scream. "This isn't.... but... Noooooo!"

He stared at the floor with bright red cheeks as Dean walked them further inside. Damn this plan, it's the worst idea he'd had in nearly his entire lifetime.

"I really don't know about this. It's degrading to women. Oh, there's a nurse here. Well I guess if she's okay with it... DEAR GOD SHE JUST RIPPED OFF HER UNIFORM."

-----------------------

Ophelia allowed him to help her into the vehicle, purring a bit at the first male contact in nearly a month. Saving Dean or bumping into Sam definitely didn't count.

She heard 'hold on', but doubted she would have to. This just felt like a bumper car she had rode in as a child. But she was very wrong. Ophelia screamed slightly at the first dune, then laughed. It was terrifying not being able to see what was going on, but much much more exciting.

"No, keep going!" She yelled over the engine as she grasped the bottom of her seat a little tighter with each jump. Ophelia wanted to tell the guys all about it. They'll be super jealous.

After a bit of getting used to, she threw her arms in the arm, enjoying the wind whipping across them.

"I love it!"

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 am

Oh, Sammy, so young and naive. Dean almost felt bad for what he was about to do, but he was a man, and men didn't feel bad for showing pansies how to be men. He removed the jacket and headphones from Sam as they entered the club, and Dean grinned wistfully at the sight of the dancers, turning off his mp3 player and dragging Sam to a table.

"One, Metallica is not bad music. Two, what's degrading about a working woman? Absolutely nothing. Sit back and enjoy the non-sexual ride, Sammy." Dean waved over a couple of strippers, one for himself, and one for Sam, before buying a lapdance for the both of them. A ginger woman with a sleek, muscled body began to show Sam the ropes, 'taking it slow', as Dean had requested, while the elder of the two enjoyed a blonde with hips that could promise him many, many children.

Suddenly, Sam would feel searing hot pain barb into his right eye, piercing through his skull and resounding with a powerful migrane. It didn't come with a vision, however, just a faint, distorted echo that sounded remarkably like Dean.

"My, up!"

-----

Since Ophelia was enjoying herself, Oliver cut loose behind the wheel, speeding through the sand and riding down and around hills until it was one massive thrill ride. Idly, he wondered if the girl in his passenger seat was the sort who was aroused by adrenaline rushes. He'd find out soon enough, he imagined, and settled for whipping her around until her face was flushed, finally slowing to a stop and cutting the engine. Without the deafening growls, the world seemed oddly silent, but their ears would soon adjust to the slapping of waves on sand and the faint, faraway laughter of beach goers. They seemed alone, for the most part.

"How was your first dune trip? Worth coming along?" Oliver unbuckled and extracted himself from the vehicle, walking around to cut her loose. All he wanted to do was kiss her senseless, seeing her hair so wild from the wind, but he restrained himself for the moment, instead dragging his finger up her chin. "Still up for exploring the beach?"

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:42 am

Sam's eyes widened in horror as the woman loomed over him, her body moving in ways that both tempted and disgusted him. His body was that of a young straight man, and it didn't mind this at all. But his mind was something completely different. When he looked up at the woman, all he could see was his dead girlfriend.

"Sammy, what's the matter? Don't make me bring out the handcuffs again." She smiled down at him. His girlfriend reminded Sam of Dean in a lot of ways, and that was always a little weird.

"Jessica..." Sam whispered up to the woman, who's features slowly became her own again, and not his dead girlfriend. "er... I mean... I don't think I can do this, Dean."

That was when he gasped in pain, holding his head as he fell off the chair and onto his knees.

"You're up?! Up what Dean?! Up what?!" Sam gasped, panting as he tried to control the pain. It took a minute for it to dissipate and for him to regain control of his legs. "... uh... rain check on this by any chance?"

----------------------------

Ophelia was dizzy by the time the ride stopped, but practically intoxicated on the adrenaline it left behind. She relaxed in her seat as he walked around, flashing him a playful smile.

"...Now I really regret not getting out more. That, was fantastic." She whispered, reaching up to grab his trailing hand. "Of course I am. But we have to do that again before we go back."

She wanted to do that a million more times, but for now, she would settle for her legs working properly. Ophelia had to grab onto Oliver's arm to steady herself and her wobbling knees.

"Haha, sorry. The rush apparently left me a bit dizzy." She whispered, starting to walk properly again after a minute. Damn, that was good. Better than a lot of sex. Well the earlier years. "I think you might have just made me an addict. I'm going to have to get one of those."

She laughed, strolling over the slight slope of the sand dune, down towards the beach itself. Then she realized the ride was over and she was probably expected to make small talk. This is why she hated dates.

"Uh... soooo... how... goes it?" Ophelia stumbled over the words, obviously awkward with the idea.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 am

"Up what? More like 'what the fuck are you talking about'." Dean had been enraptured with the lovely lady riding his lap, and realized Sam was having problems when the red-head stripper stumbled off of him as he gasped and fell to the floor. His brotherly instincts overrode the need for sweat-dampened female curvature as he helped the blonde out of his lap, dropping down next to his brother and looking around for any signs of a demon attack.

"Sam, you okay? Sorry, ladies, we have to cut out; looks like my brother is feeling nauseous." Slipping bills into each of their G-strings with a touch of remorse, he helped Sam up and lead him out of the club before pulling him to the side of the building. "Dude, what just happened? Did that stripper overwhelm you? What am I up, or whatever?" He clearly hadn't said anything earlier, judging by his disgruntled confusion. "It couldn't have been a tapped drink, because I didn't have time to buy you one..." So what the heck was wrong with Sam?

-----

Oliver laughed at her rapture, but helped her stay on her feet, mirth warming his tone.

"Don't worry, we'll have the ride back, at least. I don't think they'd let you drive one without the ability to see, though." He walked with her down to the beach, noticing how she soon fell into an awkward silence before struggling with apt words. It was cute, how lost she seemed in the situation, but he didn't want her to be uncomfortable with him.

"It goes well. S'not every day I can give a beautiful blind girl a thrill. Can you swim? I wouldn't mind getting you wet." Allowing the implications to run rampant, Oliver toed off his shoes before moving to walk in the dampened sand, waves lapping at his feet.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 am

Sam let his brother pull him out of the club, but he was still pretty dazed.

"Dean..." He caught his breath while leaning against the wall. "It happened again... but this time was different. I couldn't see anything. I just heard you say 'My, Up.' What could that mean? You don't think we're in trouble again, do you? Shit, you're barely recovered from the poisoning! Oh no, OHhhhh no. That is not going to happen. We're going back to the hotel room and hiding out for a few days. Hire a stripper there if you want, but I'm not letting you out okay?"

Sam took Dean's arm and tried to pull him back to the hotel.

"Call Ophelia, tell her the plan. I'm not going to lose you..." He grumbled like a mad man.

-----------------------

"Oh yeah, I suppose they wouldn't want me running over small children or something." She laughed, happy he was lightening the mood. Then he even made an innuendo. What a dirty boy. Thank goodness. Because, for a second, she thought they might have to start talking about their feelings. "Hmm, I swam when I was younger. But, I guess you'll have to catch me first."

Ophelia grinned, then pulled up her dress and tossed it aside. If anyone complained, she would just use the ol' 'I'm blind, I didn't know i was in my under things' routine. Biting down on her bottom lip, She turned her head towards him...

Case 04:  Florence, OR B29e9_ashley-greene-bikini-tweet

Then she began to run down the beach, parallel to where he was. She laughed as she stumbled in the wet sand.

"Catch the blind girl and win a prize!" She called out, laughing even more.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 am

"My, up? Sounds useless. Calm down, Sammy, I'm not in trouble; if anything, worry about yourself. You promised me eight hours, and we're not going back to the hotel. I'm not calling Ophelia, either. There is no plan. If something happens, I can handle it." That stray creeper in the cave was just a fluke, and Dean had flukes once in a blue moon, so he should be good for awhile.

"And if you're so intent on going back to the hotel, I'm putting you through combat rounds, and then we're getting drunk." Dean was a simple man with simple needs, so he felt that he was being fair to his little brother.

Once again, Sam would hear it, more clipped this time, wavering, and distant. Definitely not from Dean, who was right next to him, though it was also his voice, no doubt about it.

"Up, please!"

The sharp crack of a gunshot would follow, but this sound was closer, more real, and followed by a strangled gasp from Dean, who crumpled to the ground as if he were a tower that had its foundations torn away. Blood soaked the fabric of his jeans, right leg oozing right from the kneecap as a shocked expression rocked over Dean's face. The gunman was nowhere in sight, but that didn't stop the shooting, the next bullet barely missing Dean as it landed with a violent thock into the wood of a nearby telephone pole.

If Sam attempted to make any calls, they would all fail, any and all lines or services completely dead.

Meanwhile, the atmosphere remained light-hearted for Ophelia and Oliver, undertones of playful lust sparking the young man on as he gave chase to his self-proclaimed nymph.

"I've never missed out on a prize, yet!" he hollered, pounding through the sand with a wide grin as he watched her stumble ahead. Ophelia would see an ominous black aura rise up behind Oliver's own, though he seemed oblivious to it, despite the fact that it swelled with ill-intent.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 am

"Dean, I'm serious, I think I just heard it agai- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF." Sam fought back a scream as he saw the bullet wound. "DEAN!"

Sam quickly got down on the ground, making sure Dean was flattened against it also. It was hard not to say 'I told you so'.

"I'm going to pull you behind that mailbox, okay? It's going to hurt like a bitch but you're just going to have to deal with it for now, becuase it's happening." Sam dragged his brother as quickly as he could behind the blockade, then couched down beside him. "Shit Shit Shit... okay, okay, no, I got this, right? Right. Right?"

He tore off his sleeve and tied a tourniquet around Dean's leg.

"Okay... I'm out of ideas now, so stay alive and tell me what to do. Dean?" He tapped his brothers cheek. "Give me something to go on! Stop dying!""

-----------------------------

Ophelia turned her head to giggle in the direction of his aura, when she spotted the intruder.

"Oliver?" She stumbled to a stop and pointed his direction. "I hear something, Is someone else here? Oliver, behind you."

Stupid cock blocking evil aura! What a prick! She was finally about to get some after a month long drought, and here comes mister evil big shot, thinking it was going to put a stop to all that. Oh no. Not this time. She was getting in this guy's pants, god dammit!

Narrowing her eyes, she raised her fingers to her lips and whistled.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 am

"Stop talking and go!" Dean demanded, catching his wits with a hiss of breath as he was pressed into the ground. Being dragged away was far more excruciating, but Dean clung to the pain, wanting the reality of the situation to keep him on his toes, help him find a way to get Sam out of there as fast as possible. "I'm not dying! You need to go and get the Impala, Sammy, because we need to get the fuck out of here and we'd be too slow if you dragged me around. I'll last that long." Pulling the ever-present gun from his belt, Dean cocked it into position, glancing around the mailbox before returning his attention to Sam.

"Hurry and go, Sammy. The faster you get the car, the faster we're gone." But all he wanted was for Sam to get out of range of whatever, or whoever, was firing that gun. His leg was still bleeding profusely, causing the flesh of his face to lose its flush, but Dean sat rigidly, ready to rumble with whatever he had.

-----

"What?" Oliver paused, almost looking behind him before realizing that it could be some silly trick of hers to escape him a bit longer. "You're going to have to do better than that, Ophelia," he laughed, wondering why exactly she was whistling. Before he could ponder life's great questions, though, the force immersed him, and a ragged wail tore from his throat. Steve would be unable to come, and seemed to have been gone for awhile, if the utter lack of reaction was any indication, and a wet hiss fluttered against the shell of Ophelia's ear before her right eye blazed with pain, lancing her skull and rendering her helpless just long enough for everything to fade out.

When she came to, however, everything would have changed. She was left within a dank, stone-floored cell, still in her knickers with the cold to keep her company. A few feet away, Oliver laid unconscious, though she wouldn't be able to see his aura. She would simply see, as any other human could, for the first time since her eyes had been taken. The dark-skinned young man breathed shallowly on the floor, his cropped blonde hair clinging to his scalp, which was sticky with blood. Any residual trace of her former abilities had completely disappeared, and Steve was still cut away, gone to who knew where.

Within the shadows of the cell, the same hissing from before could be heard, and her eye continued to throb with a consistent pain.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 am

"Like hell... you're bleeding really bad Dean. Stop this big brother bullshit for once. We have a minute to come up with a plan that involves both of us getting out alive. If you're not okay with that, maybe I'll just walk out there and talk to the gunman myself." He replied, trying to sound brave for once. Looking around, Sam began to use his nerd powers.

"Dean, you see that?" The street they were on had a slight slope to it, leading down where the shooter must be. On the street was a large delivery truck. A block was wedged under the tire to keep it from rolling away. "Think you can shoot that? It should give a little bit of coverage to move inside a building while it rolls past us, then the shooter won't even know where we went and I can go out the back to get the car."

It wasn't much of a plan, but it was worth a shot. Hopefully Dean's badassery would make it successful. Sam leaned down and prepared himself to carry Dean into the nearest storefront.

--------------------------

Ophelia woke up with the worst sensation she had felt in a long time. Empty. Sure, having the demon eyes meant sacrificing most of what it means to be human, but in return she had Steve and she always felt important. Now, she was alone and as helpless as any other human girl.

"Oliver?" She crawled over to him to check his pulse, only to notice the hissing. "W-What do you want?"

She closed her eyes tight, hoping it would subdue the pain.

"... I have friends... They'll come looking for me, and they'll kill you." She added, but her voice was full of uncertainty. Would Sam and Dean even notice, never the less care about her being gone? Maybe a bit, but enough to come looking for her? She didn't think so. Maybe she shouldn't have been such a bitch all the time. It's rather depressing knowing you might die in a few minutes and no one will care. Oh well. "Well come on big boy, I may be human, but I'm still going to put up a fight."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am

"Damnit, Sammy," Dean grumbled, adjusting how he sat and wincing at unwanted movement of his leg, sending fresh shards of pain lancing into his shattered kneecap. He turned his head to follow Sam's lead, and he scoffed at the question, already raising his gun. "Can I shoot that, he asks... Jesus." Twisting his body around until he had a steady, reliable angle, Dead fired and the block came loose, allowing the brothers to make their escape. Round after round of insistent firing came after them from the other side of the truck, and, impossibly, they went right through the vehicle, as well as Sam, before burrowing deeply into Dean's body.

The only detail wrong with this was that neither the truck or Sam were harmed in the process, but Dean's blood was soaking Sam as it was freed from his body, the holes in his shoulder and midsection screaming red while eyes rolled back from the pain. Dean fisted the material of Sam's shirt reflexively, breath ragged as he commanded Sam to keep on, find cover, words garbled and tense. At the same time, Sam would feel a sting to his face as the familiar pain followed it, stuffing his head with needle-fibered cotton as his right eye felt like it was just about ready to pop out of the socket.

Still, there was a building so close, and Sam would feel as if it were their only hope, its promising alleyway leading into the innards of the brick structure that promised safety that seemed to be completely eluding them.

-----

From the corner of the cell, a copy of Ophelia stepped out, eyes inky black and grin utterly repulsive with its smugness.

"Do you really believe that? Do you think that Dean and Sammy actually care about you? Funny. Last I heard they didn't even thank you for saving the oaf's life, and even here, they abandon you. And my fight isn't with you; don't you know what I came here for?" Her head twitched violently to the side, neck cracking as her teeth elongated into fine, needle-pointed canines that gleamed with vicious intent.

"I always have been a sucker for a black man's cock," she whispered lewdly, appearing at Oliver's side and holding Ophelia's eyes as she leaned down, unbuttoning his jeans as saliva dripped down her jaw. "But you know that already, don't you?" Her mouth snapped at his bared flesh, jaws unhinging in the beat it took to reach him as she tore out a generous helping of his abdomen and pelvis, the only sound following being Oliver's own subdued sobs and the wet rending of muscle being torn away from bone. Stringy tendons dangled from her lips, scarlet with his blood, and she swallowed the mess with a devilish smile, hands raking up Oliver's abdomen, opening him up.

"Don't you want to play? I know the only action you've had is from toys and your own hand, but I'd be more than willing to show you what it's like to fuck yourself. At the least, I'm sure Oliver here would lend you his heart, if you were willing to fish it from his ribs." A ghastly, croaking laugh escaped her copy as she scooped out Oliver's intestines, tossing them onto Ophelia with morbid playfulness.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:44 am

Sam picked up his brother and started to make a run for it. It seemed like it would work, until the bullets whizzed through him and into his brother. What. The. Fuck.

"Dean?! Dean, what's going on?!" He really wanted to stop and take care of him, but Dean and his instincts said to keep moving, so he did. Running faster than his girl legs have ever moved before, he darted down the alley, trying to kick open any doors in the process to throw off their attacker. Then, picking a middle one, he hurried inside and placed Dean down in spare room. "Dean, stay with me. It's going to be okay..."

Sam felt completely clueless as to what this was or how to save his brother.

------------------------

Ophelia frowned at seeing herself.

"...is that what i actually look like? No wonder the guys keep getting grossed out." She whispered, backing up. As her counter part talked, she tried not to gag. "Seriously? ... seriously. You talk like that out loud? That's a ballsy attitude and disgusting attitude. I think i need rehab or something.."

She really wasn't that impressed. Well, until her doppelganger demon decided to eat the cute boy alive. Ophelia couldn't look away. It was horrifying. Most of her just wanted to curl up and die instead of having to live with this image in her head.

"...he... he didn't do anything to do... he was innocent." She whispered, trying not to throw up. "No... you're not me. Even when I had demon eyes, I was never like this. Even the demon I got them from wasn't this tactless! This is a dream... a really really messed up dream."

She closed her eyes tightly and opened them again, much to her dismay, she was now covered with the intestines. After throwing up in the corner and fighting back tears, Ophelia crawled towards her double slightly, obviously still terrified though, but one hand was pulling the intestines along with her.

"If... If I do what you say... please let me go." She circled her demon warily, then got close enough to touch the puddle of blood which made her gag again. With all the effort she had, she brought one hand up to brush against the demon's skin. "\I guess if I have to die... it might as well be fun... right?"

Her hand trailed across the demon's mouth, cutting the soft flesh of her palm on the razor sharp teeth, then slowly slide it down her body, leaving a streak of blood.

When the demon looked down, she would see that the intestines, the trails of blood, and the final hand print formed a devil's trap.

"bitch."

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 am

"Keep goin', Sammy," Dean groaned, clutching his stomach as he hunched over in Sam's grip. As soon as they made it into the building, all of the shooting ceased, leaving them with an eerie quiet that was unperturbed by any life aside from their own. The room they were in was plain for the most part, but packed with crates which all bore the same symbol upon their wooden boards.

Case 04:  Florence, OR AlchemyErgon

Dean seemed to notice the hopelessness of their situation as he slumped back, chest heaving with breath that had his stomach clenching with pain. His hand reached out to his brother and he grasped the front of Sam's shirt before yanking him closer, arm moving to wrap loosely around him.

"I was never good with goodbyes, Sammy. Hope you don't mind." He hugged Sam tighter, shoving his brother's face against his shoulder wound unintentionally but failing to wince, this time. The barrel of his gun was raised to Sam's temple as Dean kept him close, arm suddenly restricting as black blood bubbled up into Sam's face, reeking like an abscess recently burst. This wasn't Dean.

Before he could pull the trigger, however, the gun was dropped, and Dean removed himself from Sam as he stood, eyes black, but not quite as striking as that of a normal demon.

"You sure do know how to get yourself into these things, don't you? Take the gun, you don't have much time. If you want to get out of here alive, you have to shoot this thing, right here." Dean pointed at his right eye, which shone with the symbol from the boxes despite the demonic blackness filling it in. "Hurry!"

"Up..." Dean's faded voice was unusually choked, and Callas stiffened in the body she possessed, teeth grit.

"I promise this isn't your brother! Shoot, and I'll explain when you're safe!" Dean's body began to quiver with unseen effort before convulsions wracked his form, the demon's force erupting from his mouth like a geyser before dissipating into the air. A pause swallowed him before his head lowered, eyes locked onto Sam's face, body tense.

"Sammy...the demon..." His voice was breathless, weak, contradicting the harsh steel in his eyes. "It won't save you..." Sneering, he flung himself at Sam with a full intent to kill.

-----

"Tell yourself what you'd like, Ophelia. It isn't going to make me go away." The doppleganger watched Ophelia retch with interest, picking at Oliver's insides lazily, as if waiting on the other woman. She sat in silent amusement as Ophelia finally came around, intestines and all, and allowed the desperate touches to slide over her teeth and skin. Let the girl degrade herself, beg, whatever she thought would make things easier. At the sight of the devil's trap, the doppleganger began to purr before breaking into a bout of chortling, right eye shining with an ethereal white light.

"Clever, but you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm no demon, darling. Care to try again, or are you finally going to break down and beg for a final fuck? Oliver here still has accommodating hands." Standing up straight, she smeared the circle with her foot, stepping out over it and grabbing Ophelia by the hair to wrench her into the air. Her strength was unbelievable as her body stretched and snapped, elongating as her other hand shifted, each finger becoming a thin and sturdy blade. She snatched Ophelia's wrists and stared her in the eye, smirking.

"If you'd like to beg, now would be the time. I do delight in the sound of your voice when you're terrified."

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Sam set his brother down and noticed the symbol on all the boxes. But that just made him think it was an Eco Egyptian company or something.

"Dean?" He was startled by the hug, mostly becuase Dean would only do this if he really thought he was dying. "You're not going to die, I won't let it happen, okay?"

Then he pointed the gun.

"Dean? It me. Sammy. What's going on?" There seemed to be some internal conflict within his brother and he ended up handing him the gun. "What?! I can't shoot you! You'll die!"

Sam backed up, clutching the gun in his hands. A demon was possessing him, and probably trying to trick him. So why did dean say it wasn't going to help any? Wait, so dean was evil and possesed by a demon? This was too much for Dean to wrap his head around and he ran out the door, closing it quickly and pressing his back to keep it shut.

"Dean! What's going on?! Talk to me!"

-----------------

Ophelia's expression fell when she saw that her efforts were wasted and now she was back to having no plan whatsoever.

"Dammit..." She murmured, watching her double step right out of it. She struggled as she was picked and and hoisted into the air by her hair. She gasped at the pain and clawed at the hands capturing her. "Beg? You want me to beg?"

Ophelia spat in the creatures face then smiled.

"Darling, for being my copy, you sure don't know me very well, because I would rather die than be your bitch, bitch." Time to see if the doppelgangers body was an exact replica or not. On their last mission, she had landed hard on a protruding bone in that monster's cave. She didn't get cut, but the area was still bruised. Lifting up her bottom half and trying to think about anything other than the pain against her wrists, Ophelia wrapped one leg around the creature's holding it in place. Her other foot moved to the tender spot and her toes began to dig into bruised flesh.

If this didn't work, her backup plan was to bite her tongue out.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"Then come out here and talk, Sammy." Dean growled, kicking the door until it shook against the doorway and began to splinter. In the background, Dean's vague, faraway voice was becoming stronger, stricken with frustration that made each word clearer, despite the fading in and out.

"Mean, you couldn't...made a deal...me in!"

"C'mon, Sammy, you wanted to talk, didn't you?" The next kick to the door created a crack up its middle, and it seemed that the wood wouldn't hold much longer. Before it could break, however, Sam would feel a sickening thud against the wall nearby, followed by a garbled groan and the sound of skin slapping the polished wooden floor. No noise or motion followed it, leaving Sam with an uneasy silence.

-----

The creature's smug smirk stayed firmly in place as saliva trailed down its face, and it hissed with gratification as Ophelia pressed into its bruise.

"My turn." Body elongating further into something monstrous and genderless, the creature tossed Ophelia into the air like a rag doll before catching her ankles, bladed fingers easily slicing past flesh to sever her Achilles' tendons before flaying the skin along the backs of her calves, peeling them like bananas. "Mmm, cute. Wonder if the rest of you is this hot-blooded." Dropping Ophelia onto the stone floor, the creature circled back to Oliver, prodding his body with a newly formed tentacle that slid from the recesses of her bear-trap mouth. Its length was impossible as it continued to wriggle out from her throat, thick enough to make her jaw unhinge as it frolicked among his entrails. Still, against all reason, Ophelia's doppleganger spoke.

"Tell me, how much girth do you find adequate? Or should I make an estimated guess?" Her skin, stretched taut over sharp-edged bones, had become sallow and translucent, her eyes vacant pits that burned with light. Her fingers extended well down to the floor, where they skittered and scratched, shrinking and growing with an erratic pulse. Ophelia would feel as if those fingers were scritching just beneath the flesh of her stomach, clicking around her ribs and scaling her spine, just out of reach with its parasitic depth.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

"What?! Why do you sound like a five year old? What are you saying?" He frowned as the door splintered around him, but that wasn't as bad as the sound coming from down the hall. "Shit, Dean, there's something here. We don't have time for this."

He quickly opened what remained of the door and punched Dean in the face.

"Knock it off!" He then closed the door again and slowly moved to investigate what that sound was. He imagined it was some creature out to eat his brother, in which case, he had to destroy it.

---------------------

Ophelia screamed loudly, in more pain than ever before in her life. Her senses were on overload, trying to deal with all the violent information being transmitted through her nerves. Her hearing began to fade to the point that she could only make out the throbbing of her own heart beat. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. But not before straining to stretch her middle finger in her clutched hand.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

For once, Sam did something great, and knocked Dean out with his punch. He probably leveled up. +5 Success, -3 Wimpiness, -2 Dean Envy.

Around the bend of the hallway, Sam would hear scuffling, and when he actually looked, he would see Dean wrestling with a wiry bundle of woman, black eyes flickering red as she held his ears while he pressed her legs into her chest, leaning over her on the floor and grunting with irritation. Neither seemed to notice Sam, at the moment.

"You summoned me, and you wanted me to take you here, so let me help you, meatbag!"

"I'm not stupid enough to let a demon inside me willingly! I need to find Sam, so get outta my way!"

"You're going to get lost in this world without me, stuck with your own sick little nightmares while Sammy-boy withers away! You need me!"

"Like Hell I do!"

"Yeah? Why don't you save him, then? He's right there." The demon whipped her head around, black eyes fixating on Sam as Dean paused and looked as well, giving her the opportunity she needed. She dissipated from his grip and whirled down his throat in a whorl of dark smoke, filling his eyes with ink before he blinked it away and leapt to his feet.

"Fuck!" Dean's curse was loud and harsh as his fists clenched, but he stomped around for a short moment before shaking his head angrily, murmuring under his breath. "Gonna send you back to hell as soon as this is over, bitch." Attention turning to Sam, he approached his brother, giving him a once-over before allowing undertones of relief to seep into his posture. "I thought you were dead, Sammy, you wouldn't wake up. We got to Florence's hotel for the night, but you never woke up in the morning, and neither did Ophelia. I tried everything, but nothing worked, so I called Bobby again, and he made it up, but Sammy, this world isn't real, okay? This is all in your head, and the creature that's doing this has been stringing you along all day. You need to kill it."

His eyes shifted to black once more, tone more casual as he continued.

"You're the biggest damsel I've ever met, but I can't say I'm not enjoying myself. Your brother decided to use that calling card I left, out of desperation, but he is right--you do need to kill it. I tried to tell you before, but you're as dense as the rest of them. He's masquerading as your brother, the one you left at the door, and he's keeping you and your friend under this spell with the Ergon symbol, the right eye of the soul. You have to break the seal in its right eye to get out of here, and to kill it, because it's using your mentality as its working ground. Bitch!"

A scowl tore across Dean's face as he shook his head fiercely, reclaiming the rights to his body.

"Seriously, Sammy, you have to do this quick. Anyone who dies in here, dies out there, and the sooner you kill this thing, the sooner we can get this demon on her way back to hell." Because he really, really hated knowing that she was inside of him, especially when she could take control. She said she wanted to help, but he wasn't buying it; it was easier to use her and boot her in order to save Sam yet again.

-----

"Spunky. I approve." Slinging Ophelia over it shoulder, the creature dragged her limp body away, intent on torturing her some more when she came to. Violation was in order.

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Sam felt like he was in the twilight zone.

"But... I just punched you in the face..." He whispered, sounding confused. "What are you talking about Dean? You took me to a strip club! Don't tell me I suffered for nothing!"

That was the worst part of this day.

"So... wait, this isn't real? But we arrived at the hotel hours ago. You gave me $50 for hitting on a waitress. Does this mean the money is fake?!" Sam clasped his cheeks with the palms of his hands. "Okay, okay, I'll shoot you, but only if I get that fifty back later..."

He grabbed his gun and sighed, heading back to look for the other dean. His hand was shaking. Even though he knew this was a fake one, trying to shoot something that looked like his brother was going to be incredibly hard. Walking back into the room, he checked to see if 'Dean' was still unconscious. If he was, he would close his eyes and pull the trigger.

Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindie Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

"Are you listening at all? You've been in the dream world, Sam. You never woke up at the motel, and your body is still there. All this is is a thorough violation of your mind." The demon Dean pinched the bridge of his nose, wondering why in the world she ever desired to help such helpless humans before reminding herself of what would go down if she didn't. Plots and wars she could do without, even if it meant betraying what she was. Demons were all pretty loathsome, anyway.

Before she could continue on, however, Dean began to fight back, and the two went back to their bickering as Sam left the scene.

The fake Dean still laid limply on the floor, eyes closed, though the instant Sam shut his eyes to shoot it kicked the gun from his hands. It swept his long legs out from under him then rolled to try and pin him down, a sneer on his face.

"Took you long enough."

Mindie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next